Fred Bassett v Bank of Scotland/Blair Oliver Scott

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3411 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Fred,

I came across someone with your type of account the other day in the DCA subforum. BOS were able to supply a copy of the agreement but you'll be pleased to know it was a bit of a dogs dinner (no pun intended) and didn't comply with the CCA1974.

So I'll imagine their slap dash format won't have changed any since you took out your account.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a look Fred.

All good stuff :D

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 4 weeks later...

Personally I wouldn't bother to reply. However, if you wish to:

Dear eejit,

Thank you for your correspondence dated xxxx. I am at a loss to understand why you wish me to confirm my reasons for not acknowledging this debt. I thought my previous correspondence on this matter, dated xxxx, was quite clear.

I have attached a copy of this letter for you reference and would request that this time you read it thoroughly. If you are still having difficulty understand the contents of the letter please seek legal advice.

Yours faithfully

Mr Fred Bassett

• 5 months later...

Thread moved to DCA Forum :)

• Haha 1

If you don't want to you don't have to respond to their letter. BOS are aware of their legal obligations.