Makenzie Hall - please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi BB. I'd forgotten in all the excitement earlier that i came to this thread to say hello!! :p

It was very confusing with Stupot's info on here too. You'll have to welcome him in his new thread home! :D

Hope you're ok and that things are improving.

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for cagbotting my thread.

Sorry BB but it was beginning to get a bit messy :)
  • Haha 1

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 2 weeks later...

YAY :D

Result!!!

Recieved letter from TS that Studio won't be pursuing this matter after muck hall passed back for non-comp with CCA as they never had one anyway :rolleyes: Why does that not surprise me :rolleyes:

PS. No worries rory I know you're just doing your job *hugs*

Very well done BB :D

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Fan - blinking - tastic!! :D

A long haul, but worth it. Good news honey :p

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

YAY :D

Result!!!

Recieved letter from TS that Studio won't be pursuing this matter after muck hall passed back for non-comp with CCA as they never had one anyway :rolleyes: Why does that not surprise me :rolleyes:

PS. No worries rory I know you're just doing your job *hugs*

Great news BB! Brought a smile to my face.

:)

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Really happy for you baby-bear with your result agst the Muck Hall crowd..By the way, sorry for hijacking your thread a few weeks back.....I'm counting the days to the expiry of my CCA with the Lowell Group...I'll keep you posted on my thread..

hi guys

newbie to this fab site so aplogises if i waffle on!!

several weeks ago i recieved a letter upon opening it stated MH with a telephone number to ring and a ref to quote, i rang them to query why i recieved this as all my previous credit agreements are paid in full! i only have one debt (cat) which is active, i was informed by a very obnoxious advisor that it related to an old a/c i had with t-mobile, the background with t-mobile is i has a contract with them for a few years and my OH was using the contract mobile number, week or 2 after we seperated i had the bill and was fuming as the monthly amount due was £220 more than what it usually was ( OH -'female friend' ) so i rang t-mobile to cancel contract and ask why they allowed it to go seriously over the monthly allowance to no avail. told them i was unable to pay the bill as i had to go on IS due to current circumstances.

my OH told me he would pay it but low and behold he didn't, anyway it resulted in a ccj with t-mobile which i paid every month it is now fully paid.the contract is cancelled.

MH demanded i pay them £25 as they had the debt from t-mobile. i explained to obnoxious fella that t-mobile had a ccj against me which is paid in full, he told me this amount was for the monthly contract fee which is still outstanding, i again mentioned the ccj and told him what i owed t-mobile was on that,

he got very shirty with me and said he have given me a chance to pay it immediately to him by debit card so know they will take legal action by this time i was fuming, the way he spoke to me was utterly appalling and i told him so he refused to give me his name.

i havent heard any more as yet, but i dont know wether to just pay the amount of £25 not a great amount i know, but i believe all what i owed to t-mobile was paid through the ccj. what should i do?

sorry for waffling on many thanks!!!

Hi all newbie here:smile: This morning i recived a letter from Mackenzie Hall saying i need to contact them immediately??? I gather from reading some of the posts here that they are some sort of dept agencey wanting money, now i can't think of any dept i owe so would it be wise to go to citezens advise or should i get a credit report done (where would i get this done?)to see if i do owe anything, am i also right in thinking not to phone them, really want to just to find out who i owe what to and how much.

I have just moved into a new house with two of my mates and i really don't want them finding out as it makes me look bad....

Really stuck on what to do so could anyone please, please help me out and give me any advise on what to do....

Cheers

Sit tight and wait to see what they come up with. Unfortunately you cannot CCA them for a mobile phone debt. I would ring up TMobile and get them to confirm the debt is paid in full. Do not have any telephone conversation with the idiots in Muck Hall

If it was subject to a CCJ and that has been paid in full, they are whistling in the wind. the only way T-mobile could get their money is by obtaining a variation order - they're obviously not interested in doing this, so so ignore MH until such time as they come back with anything else.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

The county court would certainly have a record of this debt being satisfied (paid off) and so would the Registry Trust. I think, iirc, you can get a certificate which confirms this to be the case and that costs £3.

If Macknzie Hall continue to harrass you for money for a debt you know and can prove to be satisfied tell them to go forth etc or take you to court. They won't take you to court because they know what will happen to them once a judge gets to hear about this and if they continue to harrass make a complaint.

And please, please report them to TS.