coxey61 vs capital one

coxey61
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Coxey.

Pls send me the spreadsheet you filled in. Let me know if you still have my email address.

deedee xx

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

You seem to be having fun coxey61, popped over to look at your thread as there was a link put on my thread, you seem to be having fun with the spready's - they are a nightmare when they don't go right. You seem to have some good help, keep at it.

Thanks Doo i have some great help i just wish i didnt need so much.:o

Thank you for popping over you can join in the fun if you like i need all the help i can get. Dee Dee is great and Trev i owe them both a drink :D

you have always been there at all my needs

I really should drink less - I don't remember a thing:D

Are you all set now?

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

:-o:mad: I was composing a message and then I refreshed the page, so I lost my post :eek: I have already sent the spreadsheet through :D

Well my lovely Coxey it's all done. The formulas were slightly wrong. This is what happens when I do stuff late at night and I'm tired :eek:

I have inserted another worksheet which show the interest on your charges at 8%. I have checked and re-checked the formulas and tested them with other interest rates.

Let me know how you get on.

deedee xx

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

I meant I don't remember meeting ALL your needs.... It was a not so subtle inuendo. It really isn't as easy for me as you think you know. I suppose I'm just lucky that I take in info quite easily. I'm useless at most other things ;)

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

I meant I don't remember meeting ALL your needs.... It was a not so subtle inuendo. It really isn't as easy for me as you think you know. I suppose I'm just lucky that I take in info quite easily. I'm useless at most other things ;)

Jsthr how naughty are you?! :p

I thought that's what you were getting at you naughty man you! Behave and leave coxey alone. She's only interested in all things spreadsheet (and POCs of course)! :p :p

My threads

I consider myself reprimanded:D But it was worth it, anyway, she started it!

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

I did start it and new what you meant iam ok on that sort of thing.

Thanks Dee Dee your one in a milion ill take a look.

And Trev my needs have not been met yet i still have a lot of work to do iam a very unsatified woman;)

I did start it and new what you meant iam ok on that sort of thing.

Thanks Dee Dee your one in a milion ill take a look.

And Trev my needs have not been met yet i still have a lot of work to do iam a very unsatified woman;)

And on that note I will leave you both to it........... ;):p

deedee xxxx

My threads

There's a surprise, an unsatisfied woman:D I'll consider myself on hold then untill my work is done. Can you be quick though as I have to go to bed soon. I'm doing an ABBA gig tomorow night and playing canoe polo all weekend. Not much time for available for sleep:eek:

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

No as far as I am aware, it doesn't matter what you have sent them. It's the one that you enclose with your N1 that counts.

Remember you can keep adding any further charges you have received right up to when you file. This means if you have received any charges since you have sent your Prelim and LBA, you can add them to the spreadsheet before filing at court.

Hope this makes sense. :confused::D

I was making you blush? Hello - I wanted to ask you both to get a room!!:p Hee hee!!

My threads