coxey61 vs capital one

coxey61
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Coxey,

which spreadsheet are you trying to use? Have you been here?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

I used Spreadsheet 13 in Vampire's chambers (throughout claim with compounded contractual interest). VAMPIRESS'S CHAMBERS

If you can't access it or are not sure how to use it, I have exported it to Excel and can send it to you. Please PM with your email address. Please don't give up. :)

• Haha 1

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you ever so much for your help i went on vampiress chambers and registered with google and then i could not get the calculator up so i think ill have to use the other one 6. interest calculation spreadsheets do i put in 30.9% or just the 8% cant understand it all sorry to seem so dumb.

I havent got excel so i would not be able to use it if you emailed it to me would i.

Hi Coxey

Don't give up, we are here to help. Let Deedee have your email address and hopefully you will be sorted. Do you have excel?

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

You're not dumb! Seriously, it has taken me until today to finally and truly understand the difference between the contractual and statutory interest and when it can be claimed etc.

Spreadsheet 6a and 6b are for BANK charges. You need to use the credit card ones. I opted for Spreadsheet 13 because I want to claim Contractual Interest and it was the least labour intensive sheet to use! :D

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

but again what am i doing wrong with Vampierress chambers i cant get it up it goes on the first screen then i click on spreadsheet 13 and it takes me to google spreadsheets cant find calculator im going to scream.

im claiming Contractual interest arnt i Uk said it worked out at 30.9% bless he worked it out for me.

Hey sweetie.

I have just replied to your PM. Let me know what you decide.

:)

My threads

Just had a thought - are you registered with with google docs? I only ask, as I remember that I was not able to do much until I had signed in. Go to http://docs.google.com/ to register.

Let me know if this works! :D

My threads

Darn it! I build and repair pcs, so I know first hand how infuriating they can be. :confused:

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere........... ;)

• Haha 1

My threads

ok i got it wow how good am i lol,

dee dee i sent you a pm have you read it yet cheers mate

im going to work on the sheet tommorow will you all be around lol.

let me no about pm if you can

ok of to bed now got baby to sort out ill get straight on when i get in from school run tommorow.if you get a chance to answer my pm would be so gratefull.

and sorry all me me me how have you got on.:D

Don't worry coxey, most people have trouble with the spreadsheets! It's kind of like learning to drive. The more times you get it wrong, the closer you are to finding the right way ;)

• Haha 2

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

Lol! Coxey I'm trying to reply to your PM and write my dissertation all at the same time.

I'm getting on ok (I think). My threads are in my signature. If they are not showing http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/97681-deedee1310-capital-one.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/97042-deedee1310-abbey.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/97235-deedee1310-halifax-plc.html

Good night. I'm staying up to do some more reading (of the forum) and studying (of course ;) )

:p

My threads

Aaww shucks - I just got my 2nd reputation comment from Coxey. I am no longer a reputation virgin. Lol! :p

Sorry - all the late nights reading the forum, trying to study and then taking the bambinas to school, is taking its toll! :o

deedee

My threads

Oh Deedee, your now hooked on this site. You will be here everyday now.

Looks like your having fun though. I sent you a rep point too.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers