Licit Legal Limited

thechief
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I signed up and sent £15 to this company to pursue my bank charge claim for me in late February. They keep 25% of my charges too. How have people here found them as an organisation? Have they successfully recovered your charges?

haha, well a) I am bit lazy and b) I wasn't aware how easy easy it was to pursue yourself at the time and c) I was concerned the legislation might change so I thought I was in safer hands.

I probably should have gone about it myself. Mind you I don't mind giving 20% of my "winnings" to them, as long as the Natwest have to pay it all up!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I also naively signed up to licit legal 6 months ago and they have only just managed to get my statements through. They are really vague on the phone and never call when they say they will. I stupidly signed an agreement that says I have to pay them more than £500 if I withdraw and will still have to pay them 25% if I claim any money myself. Can I get out of this? It seems ridiculous to have to chase them, I would be better off chasing the bank. I bank with Abbey, am I going to have better success with this company or on my own?

The £15 is to cover the DPA fee so they are even making a profit on that which is a bit greedy considering they are going to take 25% at the end. Sounds like their marketing has been a little too effective and they can't cope with the demand.

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting a bit concerned, the people on the phones are very vague and at times sound unprofessional. I wish I had just done it all myself, why I want to give these mugs 25% is beyond me now. They told me the whole process woule take between 14 and 16 weeks to complete, but it's been longer than that and they dont even have my statements yet allegedly....

Heartless I know - but don't say you weren't warned!

Strikes me that if you have it in writing that the whole process will take 14 - 16 weeks and you are currently at stage 1 then you may have good grounds for complaint - give them hell - get out of the contract and do it yourself