ja-de Vs Halifax **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6095 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ooooooo never thought of that, thank you SSL

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaawwwww that's alright then, glad you got a hat givencasse-mur-briques.gif.

Your very welcome, need to spread the love, as SSL says, bless her.

Yes, things are fine, apart from this damned ironing, I HATE IRONING, lol, I know I could send it to someone who has a shop that does nothing but ironing, but, I don't like the idea of a total stranger messing about with my stuff, besides they won't do it the way I do.

Still counting down - 11 days to go.

How you doing kenny, OK I hope, been keeping yourself busy on here I see, that's good, these newbies need a helping hand. Keep it up won't you.

I don't mind a stranger messing about with my ironing. How are you fixed my dear friend!!

I am committed and I find it great to be able to help. It is theraputic.

The people are great and there's fun to be had. The advice is great too.

I am learning all the time and thats the way I like it. Things change quickly.

Going home soon, catch up later. Take care!

Never mind tilly. It happens to us all.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Your too far away for me kenny, besides I already have a fella that needs my help when I go over & stay there every weekend, lol. I always end up having to sort his washing,e015.gif& that dreaded ironing, I just can't seem to get away from that flaming job. (I must have been a very wicked person in my last life). super_smilies007.gif

Your right though, it is very therapeutic, & everyone are so friendly, I feel as though I've known everyone for years, & not just a month.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know, if you can't have a laugh & a joke, you might as well give up c_laugh.gif

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't know, what you like today tilly.

Talk to you again soon, got to go pick my step-son up from work.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all, I'm back!!

I totally agree sanand, it's no good for my nerves, I'm smoking more smoker.gif than I usually do, lol. If there is anything I hate more than IRONING, its all this WAITING.muttley.gif

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all, not had chance to keep up with what's happening yesterday, I couldn't got onto internet for love nor money, it was driving me madnoIE.gif, so this morning I decided to give it one last try, before I got onto the m8ztelephone.gifto give virgin media a few choice words. So I'm back, but my connection keeps breaking up. Ever since ntl sold out, my connection hasn't been the same.

So, now I'm gonna try & catch up, & put in my 2 penneth, when I can.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Would that be your mother, wife or girlfriend?

I'm afraid it's none of these!

It's my Mrs Doubtfire!!!!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Oh! Look!

Like TILLY I have two green snotty bits!

I haven't replied to Tilly's PM to me about the funny interest thingie yet.

I'm saving it for when I finally get my hands around the thick, intransigent neck of HBOSplc.

Information Commissioner's Office is just gonna love it when I tell them that HBOS has not replied as a matter of priority!

Information Commissioners Office: My entries

And I'm gonna love ringing Information Commissioner's Office tomorrow if the statements are still not clogging up my letter box!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

So what do think to funny interesting bit???? (If you can't beat 'em, join 'em)

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hope so, or even something in my account.

Been trying to sort the internet out all day yesterday, was still at it at 1am, then again when got up this morning, there was nothing doing at all, so decided to give my modem & router a hard reboot, & voilà, got it back.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deemed served on 28th June, they got until 12th July

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just tried my account online, but nothing in there, totally, absolutely brassic

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]