Isiris V Lloyds TSB

Isiris
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6303 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

DPA sent today under Special Deliver Next Day.

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

Your item with reference ZU585362528GB was delivered from our HOLBECK Delivery Office on 02/06/06 .

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

Preliminary Approach sent after calculting Charges from my online statements..

Total Charges £2205

Sent by email and Special Delivery.

received a response.

Thank you for the e-mail.

I am sorry to learn that you are unhappy over the level of charges you have incurred on your Lloyds TSB account.

Under the circumstances, your e-mail has been passed on to the Manager of the Complaints Unit within Service Recovery. I have asked that he notes your comments and issues raised and arranges for a response be sent to you at the earliest opportunity.

In case you haven't received a copy of our leaflet called 'How to voice your concerns' I've attached one to my e-mail. This tells you all you need to know about resolving your complaint with us.

Regards

Keith Boden

Lloyds TSB - Service Recovery

Birmingham

14 days and counting

I can not wait

Send him back an e-mail with the link to our site included in it. Tell him that here is some information about how we resolve our complaints with them.

Many thanks for your email.

I note your comment:-

In case you haven't received a copy of our leaflet called 'How to voice your

concerns' I've attached one to my e-mail. This tells you all you need to

know about resolving your complaint with us.

As you have furnished me with this information, I enclose a link to a website that is assisting me in how to resolve my complaint with you.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

Please note the 14 day limit will be applied from 6/6/2006 allowing until end of business 20/6/2006 for a response.

Regards

LMAO let us know what reply you get to that .I'm just sorry I never thought to do that when I was emailing them :D

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Thanks for the information.

Regards

Keith Boden - Lloyds TSB

Received Letter telling me to go run.

Issued LBA via email and got a reply today so there 14 days starts now

Just a quick question. Do I have to give then another 14 days if I dont here from them as we all know whats going to happen so just cuts out the nonsense

Thats up to you from what i read here, but the vast majority of opinion on this forum is that you give them the 14 days i think the judge will look more in your favour if you do this, but if they have given you a final response then i guess that there is no pont in waiting.

Its whats right for you

• 2 weeks later...

LLoyds have kindly Acknowledge my Claim

Tick Tock

• 4 weeks later...

Today is the day for Judgement by default

Will keep trying every hour on the hour until it accepts it

are you possitive you have won by default ? as people are pressing this on the moneyclaim web site and making mistakes .

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Hi

Spoke to Money Claim yesterday to confirm

They said that lloyds had until today to file a defence. If they hadnt, and I was to check my online account, as it would show there first, I could apply for judgement in default.

Could you explain what the mistakes could be please

Cheers

S***

They have just filed a defence

S***

They have just filed a defence

Happened to me on Wednesday!

Copy of defence & AQ received from Court today. AQ to be returned to Nottingham County Court by 7 August.

I'll be following your progress with interest (hopefully 8% interest!!) ;)

FIRST DIRECT: £4751.86 SETTLED IN FULL 5/07/06 :-)

TESCO VISA CARD: £90 SETTLED IN FULL 12/08/06 :)

LLOYDS TSB: £4403.59 SETTLED IN FULL 17/08/06 :)

EGG: £451.52 SETTLED IN FULL 18/01/07 :)

Opinions and advice of kazzaw are independent, offered informally, without prejudice, without liability, and not endorsed by the Bank Action Group. If in any doubt, seek the advice of a qualified, insured professional.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received their defence. Christ it looks impressive.

Anyway, filled in the allocation Questionaire and will send Special Delivery tomorrow.

Quick question, since this started I have had a few more charges on my account. Do i need to ask the solicitor to include these in their settlement or do I need to get this one paid then go for them again.

Cheeers

• 3 weeks later...

Receive letter offering me the amount of the claim but no daily interest and a confidentiality clause.

My reply

I write with regards your letter dated 14th August 2006.

I would like to address some points and raise a further question.

1. The amount of the claim is indeed a total of £2669.81. However, there is also the daily interest of £0.50p per day to be added. This would be at £29.50 and rising at 50p per day until payment into my bank account. The payment directly into my Lloyds TSB account is satisfactory.

2. I will maintain my account within the guidelines of the Terms and Conditions.

3. The payment made as in point one will be full and final UP UNTIL the date of issue. I have, however incurred another £245 of charges which were applied on 1st August 2006 and have had notice that a further £70 will be charged on 1st September. While I appreciate this is separate to the initial claim, I would ask that these also be returned to me. If this was not to be the case, then I would pursue these in the exact same manner as before and would result in us taking up the courts valuable time which I am sure would be frowned upon. I would therefore request a payment of £3014.31 plus interest at 50p per day. If this is not the case, I will reserve the right to pursue these under separate claim, informing the courts of my offer.

4. I DO NOT agree to any confidentiality clause as it stands, however, if Lloyds TSB would like to offer me remuneration for my confidence, I would be open to an offer, otherwise, I can not agree to your point 4.

I trust that this will be satisfactory to you and your client and as such, I look foreword to hearing from you. If the above is satisfactory, please accept this document as my signed authority and I will inform the court of settlement.

May I also suggest, so as to speed the process up, you could email me on [email protected].

Yours sincerely

See what he has to say

Well I had not heard anything from the courts following the submission of our allocation questionaires so decided to phone them.

Been allocated a small claims date of DECEMBER 20th 2006 at 2pm

Thats bloody 4 months away.

Why have a question on the AQ saying do you want another month when they are going to make you wait 4 months for a hearing.

I know there wont be but can I ask for an earlier hearing.

Right

received confirmation of the court date today.

Can I send a letter to the Bank asking them for full disclosure of their costs when applying these charges? I did ask in the DPA but was never told the actual time, just some list.

Also, as the bank asked for 1 month shall I inform them that after 1 month, I will only settle in the court infront of a judge. If this is contradictory, then advise would be helpful please.

Anyone please

Thanks

Could someone please advise on this.

My thinking is they asked for a month on Aug 17th. I have tried contacting them and they are still not replying. I believe I will hear nothing now until December as that is our court date.

Can i say to them, You asked for 1 month, I have allowed this and tried to discuss but you wont contact me?? I will wait until court.

Thanks

Hi

You do not have to agree to any extension of time - you have already given them ample opportunity to settle without the intervention of a court.

You are very unlikely to receive an earlier court date once you've been allocated a hearing date.

There is no point in writing to the bank to ask for disclosure - this should have been added to the AQ section G (other information) - although there is no guarantee it would be given as an order..

Have the bank actually paid you any of this money already?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

johnni

Firstly, thanks for the reply

No, not had a penny. I believe now they will not pay anything until alot nearer the date of the hearing. Im not desperate for the money at all, just I hate the stalling tactics that they have played all way down the line.