stonedecroze v halifax 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5271 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just phone Court for more details, they informed me that they are allocating 30 mins for each application and all they really want is their £30. hearing will prob be sometime in DECEMBER or even NEXT YEAR. I just hope Howard bottles it and pays up before then.

• Haha 1

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Stone,

I have only just got your message. I have a poorly car today. :(

Glad to see you got it sorted out. They normally do allocate about 30 mins although it shouldnt take that long.

But like Tills said, at least you can go on holiday and relax. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi Stone

Mixed feelings here,

On the one hand Im pleased that at last you seem to be getting somewhere and that even if the tunnel seems never ending you can at last see a speck of light.

On the other hand Im sorry to hear that you might have to wait till next year. More thumb twiddling then.

If they'd have taken the £30 off you when you offered it they wouldnt have had to return it to you then, is that right? Would they have just made the application to the bank themselves then and might it have been dealt with quicker do you think?

I hope you and your BH have a great time on hols. Go enjoy the big 3.

Sand , Sun and Sea.

You'll come back refreshed and rearing to go again and Im sure you'll be conspicquous by your absence on here. Have a really great time OLD FRIEND:D

Regards :)

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad:

Well I might force myself to have a little sangria, and if that is an offer, its the best one I`ve had this week but I think that Mrs Croze might have something to say about it !!!!! LOL

Good god no, I'm not that type of lady....honest:D:D

Changing the subject somewhat:oops:, glad to see that you've possibly got a chance to put forth your case in fromt of Mr DJ. Bummer about the fee, but put it down to experience.

Anyways, have a blinding time, poor overflows' gonna miss you terribly...it'll be like Bonnie without the clyde (& I'm not gonna say which one of you is Bonnie!!!LOL!!!). I guess I'll miss you alittle too, only a little mind, as we dont want your head to swell now do we!!!! Look fwd to catching up when you return.

So its addios amigos from me, and addios amigos from him!!!!!!

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

hi ya stone you already for your hols lucky you have a great

time and im sure you will with all that sun sea and sangria have a good one:D

Don`t worry on that score Hilda. will have an even better one now that I know what is going on with court. Sun and sea not so important sangria!! LOL

Might even be able to get tickets for Barcelona match tomorrow night. just going onto website to see now.

• Haha 1

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

Hello just dropped by to say I've been swatting up on your progress Stone and up to page 24 on this thread at the moment. I guess your about to go on holiday then have a great time and I'll catch up with you when you get back

Hi stone, hope you got youngest son back to uni OK.

Good to read that! I've got one going off to Edinburgh on Saturday. Flippin' eck - £482 pcmonth rent for the flat!

YIKES!

HAVE A GREAT HOLS!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Good to read that! I've got one going off to Edinburgh on Saturday. Flippin' eck - £482 pcmonth rent for the flat!

YIKES!

HAVE A GREAT HOLS!

OMG DURSARY, Mine has a house share this year, paying £55. per week for 32 weeks, same price that he was paying for campus accommadation last year. bigger room and better facilities. includes heat light council tax everything except tv licence and phone. all others have agreed to share these cost, so he is saving a bit as he was paying for both on campus. can alos stay in house during hols, but will have to pay rent extra, but at a lower rate.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

palmier01.gif

HOLA MI AMIGOS

I`M OFF TO SUNNY SPAIN

HEY VIVA CATALUNYA !!

I may be in touch, but don`t hold your breath

thanks for all the good wishes. Me and Mrs Croze will certainly enjoy ourselves

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Have a brill holiday. And we dont want to see you for 2 weeks!!

Enjoy yourself, and deal with all this stuff when you get home.

HAVE FUN..:D :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

oooer i gone platinum haa haa never even noticed ,, or was i that bfore oh well haa haa

Welcome to the club8-)

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

The "CLUB" has a rather dubious membership!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

includes heat light council tax everything except tv licence and phone.

Why are they paying Council Tax?

In Scotland - students DON'T pay Council Tax!!!!!

THe Universities all send their full list of students to the local authority!

(Well, Napier doesn't. Napes gives each student a piece of paper to say that they are students and they've to send that to Edinburgh Council)

That piece of info may come as a shock to you - your tan may fade when you read that!

Hi all,

Back from my short break, yes we had a great time, spent three days of it in Barcelona, big fiesta there over weekend. lots of free concerts and thing going on, three stages set up in placa cataluna, the main square (like trafalgar square).

anyhow when I got back I had letter waiting for me from court,

The hearing of the claimant`s application for Having Stay Lifted (see copy attached) will take place at 15:30 on the 13 November 2007 at Blackpool County Court,

Cases are listed in accordance with the local hearing arrangements determined bu the Judiciary and implemented by court staff. Every effort is made to ensure that hearings start at the time specified or as soon as possible thereafter. However, listing practices or other factors may mean that delay is unavoidable. Furthermore, in some instances a case may be released to another judge, possibly at a different court. please contact the court for further information on the listing arrangements that may apply to your hearing,

this was dated 18th Sept. great stuff!! have to go to court to sort it out in morning as I am off on family holidays on 12th November. they were made aware of this when I handed application in all that time ago, If they will not change date then I will have to stay back a couple of days if I can change flight.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00