Court Date - Have queries! Help Please?

fzrkitten
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When is the court date (for whats now the CMC)?

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gary,

Think same as it was, 9th September. In fact yes it is, as they don't specify a different time or anything. (says on point 3 of order).

And what is a Case management hearing?

TQ,

Fzrkitten

A case management conference is like a prelim or directions hearing.

I definately think you should apply to set-aside the order. It seems like Lloyds have applied to have it re-allocated, although quite why is a mystery!

I'll post something for the application for you tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning you need to ring the court and find out whether or not the other party applied for the order (in other words re-allocation), or if it was made solely of the courts own motion. Also it would be good if you can ask what the situation is with the stays, whether they are being ordered or not.

Also, when did you recieve it? (the order, that is!)

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hi Gary, thanks so much. This is just a real kick in the teeth for me now, not happy!

Order dated 28th July, received Weds 1st August.

I did send both of the non-compliance letters, which at the end make suggestions but also ask for further directions - do you think he did it from that?

I see what you mean from sentence 4 - This order in part or in whole has been made on the application of one party without notice to another and on the courts own initiative.

Although I thought it was a bit cynical in point 2 - 'if the case remains defended'.

I wondered if the Judge thinks there's no way Lloyds will go to fast track - perhaps I'm just hoping!

Court opens at 10 so I'll come back to you after.

TQ,

Fzrkitten

RIGHT Gary, this means war!

Just phoned court, exceptionally helpful. Apparantly LLOYDS put in an 'ex party application', to ask for re-allocation, and the judge granted it (different judge to first order I noticed).

However, because I wasn't there, the time has been given for me to object/respond etc. (7 days is for me!!!).

The nice man said some stays are being ordered, but not on a blanket basis, more depending on the case and mainly if allocation questionnaires were submitted (not in my case). He couldn't comment on individual cases obviously.

Can we go to war now please? pretty please? I was all for giving up last night but this is just underhanded and sneaky now!

TQ,

Fzrkitten

Hi Gary, you are out of PM space, and I posted last post as a quick reply by mistake, so not sure if you get notification still - so just bumping last post after I spoke to the court.

Fzrkitten

See post 174 from Gary. I think, with the situation after the OFT test case, I would be inclined to request a strike out. In my opinion, Lloyds are hoping that after the re-allocation they will be able to request a stay (essentially treating it as a new court claim). Of course I may be wrong. Hopefully, Gary will be able to offer more help.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

I can't believe the bad luck fzrkitten. :-(

I really thought your claim would have been struck out in your favour by now.

I have never heard of a claim being re-allocated. Surely if it goes to fast track then they are delaying the point of disclosure then strike out for non compliance anyway? :confused: Then are they going to put a stay on it?

Fingers crossed GaryH can give you help on this.

Night Owl

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Christina,

Where have you been?

Have a look here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/announcement.php?f=11&a=108

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

Thanks guys and gals.

Am taking Gary's advice, waiting as he's helping me write something to send to the court. Only got 3 or 4 days to get something in if they count weekends like we do! Received the new order yesterday. It was a different judge to first one, can't believe how sneaky lloyds were though. Especially after they should have been defaulted and struck out. I was away last week when ChristinaJP entered for judgement, otherwise mine should have been the same, but guess it still would have crossed with lloyds request.

Don't want to pester too much for advice, feel a bit of a burden at mo. Know everyone is spread so thinly, but appreciate all help and just people being there.

x

Fzrkitten

Gary - you still with me? I'm a panic merchant, sorry!

No worries - I'm on it now.:)

Thanks v much. Do you want me to get anything else together - is it worth including stuff like Mullen v Hackney and List of settled cases, and the Lincoln order? And would my personal letter help do you think - or hinder (I can pm it you if you want). It's already in my bundle anyway. And do I need to include my spreadsheet again?

With the N244 form, is that just for setting aside stays, or will it be ok for them getting re-allocation? I've got the instructions on completing it.

Sorry, too many questions!

I just realise that if I can't get this thing won now, then I'm stuffed for a while really I guess.

No pressure eh! :grin:

Fzrkitten

Yes, you can gather the settled cases and Mullen v Hackney, although the application will predominantly be to set-aside the order for re-allocation.

Was there an AQ? If so, give the court another ring and see what track SC&M requested on it.

I'm doing the N244 for you now.

Hi,

No, I had no Allocation questionnaire. Lloyds just put in that 'ex party' thing, and it had been re-allocated to Fast Track as the directions I typed up here previously. Court confirmed Lloyds had put it in. It was dated 28th and I got it 1st Aug.

Did you say we were applying for strike out as well? Lloyds were well past deadlines for everything, submitted no bundle, and didn't comply at all. Sent both non-compliance letters and should have been able to apply for judgement last week, but it would have crossed with their sneaky request and I was on hol.

Christina - Nightmare! only just seen your post here, sorry. Can they do that after you got judgement?

Fzrkitten

Yes, we'll request a strike out, but thats secondary. If we made that the primary purpose of the application then a hearing would be called and in view of the fact you're now in the fast track then if you were unsuccessful you'd be liable for costs.

We'll apply for the order of re-allocation to be set-aside and request that the defendant is allowed a further 7 days to comply with the original order. Which they won't, which means they'll be struck out anyway.

How many of the charges were unpaid items, roughly?

Oh, and which judge made the order? Waterworth, by any chance?

How many of the charges were unpaid items, roughly?

Do you want me to email you my spreadsheet - I don't quite get this question - there's a LOT of charges for dd's returned etc, but probably equally or more for going over my 0 limit and getting charged for it - do you want to see?

Judge Downton this time, previous order I think was Lynch.

Fzrkitten