Five News Bank Charges Follow-Up

JamesBooker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1903 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've only just realised Five News have led on Bank charges for the second day after receiving over 300 responses from yesterdays show.

It's on again at seven so if you're quick you can catch it.

Why only 300 responses? I think that is extremely poor

Saw that.

Does it make a difference that some didn't bother entering a defence (and that shows the contempt in which they hold us all, really) to the final result? Will the judge decide on each bank's merit (ha!) individually? I don't get the implication... :oops:

Guest stephen

Yea we just need to keep it going, the banks are praying it will stop.

I bet you last year when my story first hit national press the banks said, “it will all blow over soon"

Well they were wrong it is never going to stop the more they resist the more pressure that will be applied.

I thinking of holding a new protest outside the Co-operative banks HO just a thought at the moment.

Stephen have you got your court date yet for your "big" one?? Could we not all come to court and support you (outside of course I am sure we would never fit 6,000 of us inside!) I for one would be happy to take a day off to do this :lol:

Halifax - DPA sent 03/03/06.

Prelim Letter - Sent 27/03/06 ignored.

LBA sent 10/04/06 - Ignored

Moneyclaim filed - 26.04.06

Acknowledgement received 3rd May. Halifax state they intend to defend.

Halifax Settled in Full - 17 May 2006

If you've found this post helpful, I would be grateful if you could click on the 'Scales of Justice' button in the top right corner of this post.

Stephen have you got your court date yet for your "big" one?? Could we not all come to court and support you (outside of course I am sure we would never fit 6,000 of us inside!) I for one would be happy to take a day off to do this :lol:

I would be there in an instant no matter where or when!

Talk is cheap. Supply exceeds Demand.

Guest stephen

I promise soon as I get a date, you will be the first I tell.

One slight problem Plymouth Court is having to have major building work undertaken to extend the court, as they can’t fit in all the banks lawyers.

They could use a theatre, but only if it has a history of "farces" which will surely cover any defence that the bank has to offer... :p

all ideas and information exchanged willingly, bounce the ideas around,it helps everyone at the end of the day, good luck to you all and God Bless...LoL Graham & Yvonne

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1903 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks