Dusary v Bank of Scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5495 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mornin' Gents :D

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Now it's lunch-time and the little green snotty bits are still refusing!

BTW: What Postal Strike? I got mail this morning - but not the mail I was looking for.

However, I did get a nice leter from HBOSplc saying that since there had been insufficient funds in my account to pay the monthly loan instalment - informing you of this fact has just cost you £30!!!

Shot in the foot again!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Another £30 in the pot for Dusary, then - Kerrr-ching! :D

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

:rolleyes: £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££:rolleyes:

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

THAT WAS A MISTAKE!

You've been reading too many

PINK threads!!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/49648-loans-pay-off-overdrafts.html

This thread is quite informative on consolidation loans. Banks calling you in re overdraft, as they used to and arranging loan to cover overdraft. I seem to remember signing some of these and they were entered as consolidation reason for loan. This might be of interest to some inc me.

Not sure if the link will work, experimenting.:confused:

Your absolutely right tilly, Dusary has written in PINK on a few posts now, I think we might have a convert to pink letters. super_smilies007.gif

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/49648-loans-pay-off-overdrafts.html

This thread is quite informative on consolidation loans. Banks calling you in re overdraft, as they used to and arranging loan to cover overdraft. I seem to remember signing some of these and they were entered as consolidation reason for loan. This might be of interest to some inc me.

Not sure if the link will work, experimenting.:confused:

He! He!

You learned how to link!

CONSOLIDATION loans - that rings SO many bells that Quasimodo's arms would drop off!!!!!

You are right!

Your absolutely right tilly, Dusary has written in PINK on a few posts now, I think we might have a convert to pink letters. super_smilies007.gif

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well what do you know. MacBoy would be proud!

Where did my lighthouse go?

Where did my lighthouse go?
reinstated - apologies for the technical difficulty - we are happy to resume normal service :cool:

Write to your MP and

On a lighter and trivial note I have even more exciting news - I have just become a CAG Classic Account Customer. The post that elevated me to this "lofty" position :lol:

Nice use of my quote MacBoy! Yes post 150 was the seminal moment. Hmm any guesses how long it will take to get to Gold and how many posts are needed? I see you are WAAAY ahead of me at the moment. I want a full Visa Debit Card :p

deedee

• Haha 1

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

:lol: LOL dee dee - my guess is 450... but perhaps Kenny might be able to enlighten us - he went Gold this week!

Write to your MP and

450!! Good grief. Yes Kenny please enlighten us!

I'll have no fingers left. Then again I didn't think I'd get this far so quickly - hee hee. :D

deedee

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

The Bank Of CAG

Terms Of Business - Account structure

Basic - No Cheque Book, Provident door-knockers ('Outdoor Financial Consultants' :D) for personal loan, no overdraft facility, extremely thin & chavvy Electron or Solo Card - Vanquis 40%APR Credit Card, £150 limit - no Cheque Book

Posts Required - 0-149

Classic - £50 Cheque Book, Standard Personal Loan & overdraft facility, Standard Credit Card with £5000 limit, Visa Debit Or Maestro

Posts Required - 150 - 399

Gold - £100 Cheque Book, Preferential Rate Personal Loan & overdraft facility, Gold** Card with £10,000 limit, Gold** Visa Debit Card. Some butt-kissing*

Posts Required - 400 - 799

Platinum - £250 Cheque Book, Unlimited Preferential Rate Personal Loan & overdraft facility, £25,000 limit Platinum** Mastercard, Platinum** Maestro Debit Card. A lot of butt-kissing*

Posts Required - 800 +

But on all accounts - no, absolutely no BANK CHARGES! :lol:

Terms and conditions apply. Read in fastest voice possible/printed in smallest font possible 'cos we're cheap-a*ses and don't want to pay for the extra advertising required for you to hear/read it properly. Subject to status. Umbrellas provided when not raining subject to withdrawal at our sole discretion when it is. Everything excluded shall be deemed included or vice versa if to our benefit. What's yours is ours. What's ours is our own. The value of your home may go up or down, but either way it's OURS, SUCKER!

*Butt-kissing subject to availability and only whilst in credit.

**Coloured

Write to your MP and

The Bank Of CAG

Terms Of Business - Account structure

Basic - No Cheque Book, Provident door-knockers ('Outdoor Financial Consultants' :D) for personal loan, no overdraft facility, extremely thin & chavvy Electron or Solo Card - Vanquis 40%APR Credit Card, £150 limit - no Cheque Book

Posts Required - 0-149

Classic - £50 Cheque Book, Standard Personal Loan & overdraft facility, Standard Credit Card with £5000 limit, Visa Debit Or Maestro

Posts Required - 150 - 399

Gold - £100 Cheque Book, Preferential Rate Personal Loan & overdraft facility, Gold** Card with £10,000 limit, Gold** Visa Debit Card. Some butt-kissing*

Posts Required - 400 - 799

Platinum - £250 Cheque Book, Unlimited Preferential Rate Personal Loan & overdraft facility, £25,000 limit Platinum** Mastercard, Platinum** Maestro Debit Card. A lot of butt-kissing*

Posts Required - 800 +

But on all accounts - no, absolutely no BANK CHARGES! :lol:

Terms and conditions apply. Read in fastest voice possible/printed in smallest font possible 'cos we're cheap-a*ses and don't want to pay for the extra advertising required for you to hear/read it properly. Subject to status. Umbrellas provided when not raining subject to withdrawal at our sole discretion when it is. Everything excluded shall be deemed included or vice versa if to our benefit. What's yours is ours. What's ours is our own. The value of your home may go up or down, but either way it's OURS, SUCKER!

*Butt-kissing subject to availability and only whilst in credit.

**Coloured

I love it - where do I sign up? BTW in the world of credit a black Amex card is the one to have (personally I don't want credit of any form ever again - but back to the thread), so can we add a Black Amex card to the list of benefits?

B***er I still have to make another 240 odd posts to upgrade to a Gold account. Can't I have one earlier for running my account as directed by the terms and conditions? :p

Dusary my apologies for the trivial posts I have been making ;)

deedee x

My threads

Sorry Dee Dee (and you'll be used to this if, like me you do have an Amex...

"We don't take Amex.." :lol:

Write to your MP and

Sorry Dee Dee (and you'll be used to this if, like me you do have an Amex...

"We don't take Amex.." :lol:

Yep I was in charge of my last company's Amex Card. I remember that phrase well...........:rolleyes:

It makes you wonder why Amex bothers. Companies avoid accepting it because of their extortionate handling fees.

Oh well I guess the Platinum Visa will suffice. Post 800 here I come. I can't wait to boast new CAG creditworthiness credentials. LOL! It'll be better than my real life ones. Hee hee :D :D

deedee

My threads