nima vs hsbc

nima21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

then she will have 2 cope with a grumpy me till ive been down the gym lol

im not arsed with women at the mo, after my last gf i just cant be arsed with them, im sure 90% of u are amazing but i attract the 10% lol

think you and my son should start a club! the 10% club

its gotta be done, i always find them lol

hope everyones well, just finished work, 3 nights down, 5 to go then 2 nights off, woo dippy hoo

well i am fuming

We refer to the above matter. You have refered your complaint about bank charges for determination in Court.

We are confident that HSBC's charges are fair,transparent and lawful.

Since you filed your claim in Court HSBC (along with a number of other banks) has become involved in legal proceedings with the Office of Fair Trading ("OFT") in relation to bank charges which we believe will resolve the legal issues regarding the fairness and legality of your bank charges.

We will be applying to the Court for an order to stay your action until resoloution of the bank's proceedings with the OFT.

Given the court case our client has also asked the Financial Ombudsman Services ("FOS") not to proceed with any other cases they are hearing until the test case is resolved. FOS has indicated that as a general proposition it will indeed not proceed with cases which rely on the legal issues being considered in the test case.

Our client asked the Financial Services Authority ("FSA") to suspend the normal timetable for dealing with bank charges complaints, and the FSA has agreed to this request subject to conditions that protect your rights.

We will keep you updated appropriately about the proceedings with the OFT. You can also check the latest position on our client's website at hsbc.co.uk

We can assure you we have registered and stored your complaint. Please retain your bank records, as this will make it easier for you to support your complaint on resolution of the test case. Once the legal proceedings between the OFT and the banks finish, our client will resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.

As a general matter,we will ensure that your claim will nto be adversely affected by the stay of your court proceedings.

Yours Faithfully

DG

DG Solicitors.

I think you should! Application for removal of stay has to be looked at by a judge and valid reason given for not granting it.

Quote from pete castlebest

"

You have to, I think half the reasoning behind the courts doing this is to clear the bank claims out of the way, if you send in a request for the removal of the stay it means they have to look at it again and we dont go away.

pete"

glad we are all still laughin..........

nima, dear, in the cardiff gang they are apparently not charging for the application for removal of stays - so again it looks like court by court -

might want to add yours to Noddy's list:Courts & Stays

thanx lattie, mines on there, chichester court, although im sure they told me all claims there have been stayed, will find this out for sure

but al deffo gonna appeal, got a kick up the rear earlier so im eager to carry on with this:mad:

and molly what faults might these be?:p