Stitch05 vs RBS *WON*

stitch05
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6267 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

just about to post LBA when I received a letter with an offer of £846, just short of my claim (by £99)!!:grin:

I claimed charges for 6yrs, plus contractual interest, at banks unauthorised borrowing rate of 29.8%. I thought they might offer to refund the charges only, around £300, so I am happy to accept their offer!!:D

Thanks to CAG for step by step guide, templates, and Mindzai for spreadsheets! Good luck to everyone with RBS claims. :)

On to the credit cards now! xx

Congrats on your success, including most of your CI too!! Well done.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

hi TF44,

thank you!

I must admit I was in two minds about asking for CI, I know there is a lot of debate about it in many posts. I'd been reading about it for weeks, going back and forth. But eventually, after much consideration, I decided to go for it -glad I did! :)

congrats on your victory. i won with crap one teday they are a push over. you do need to file for court though then they pay.

rbos prem letter sent 25th aug 06

give me 10 more days letter received 2nd sept 06

lba sent 7th sept 06

settled in full 7/10/2006