Has any one had to wait the max for their refund?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, has any one had to wait the full 14 working days for their refund into their a/c they received my signed acceptance on the 1st and i'm still waiting i am reading that others are getting theirs back within days i have been phoning but to no avail maybe i'm just not lucky enough they maybe realise i have no patience!!

I got the £1694 on the day we phoned up to haggle. We were on the phone haggling and it went in the account. Still awaiting the rest.

12-03-07 Halifax Received £1800

05-06-07 Halifax II Small Claim Served for £2503

Capital One - Won £768

Halifax Credit Card - Won £756

Hi hedgehog, i phoned the guy whose name was on my settlement offer he gave me another number i'm BOS but halifax are doing all the dealings. on the 13th i was yet again told the 14 work days blah, phoned again today and was told that it will be marked as urgent and i'll get money today about time !!

I tried the person on my setlement letter only to be told they are not in that dept any more. I got the 14 day response again this morning. :(

I just can't figure out how it takes 14 working days to sign a piece of paper and press a few buttons....

In the poop without a scoop....

I tried the person on my setlement letter only to be told they are not in that dept any more. I got the 14 day response again this morning. :(

I just can't figure out how it takes 14 working days to sign a piece of paper and press a few buttons....

I agree, though I did speak to a lady yesterday who passed my complaint on, got a call this morning and within the hour my money was in my account, today was the 13th day. Must be just the luck of the draw as there is no other reason.

14 days is up today, still no money. I phoned the bank and they said it's still possible it can go in any time today. I told them that "possible" isn't good enough and that I'd resume the court claim if they didn't have the money in my account by the end of the day. They told me they'd get on it.

My 14 days expired yesterday but I go told within 48 hours. That was yesterday afternoon. Nothing in this morning but I do believe they can pay it in anytime during the day and not just at the 3pm and 2am update times. I just keep checking each hour :)

In the poop without a scoop....

makes you wonder if you are on the system in a que waiting for refund why some get it before people that have been waiting longer , i was waiting for 2 amounts for 2 accounts , the deadline is up next thursday yet i got 1 of the payment today and not the other ? yet the guy told me on the phone they were both put in through together , work that out ? he said even though it dont seem right he cant chase it untill next thursday , they sure like to use the deadlines when it suits them