Moorcroft! What a joke!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent a CCA request to Moorcroft re a studio catalogue debt.

They replied stating that there is no agreement available and they been told by studio that a copy of the agreement has been sent to me, yet studio doesn't have a copy.

They put the account on hold till the 20th of March and then will follow with issue of legal proceding. They default on the 15th.

:lol: Please somebody tell me that was a dream and i will soon wake up!:lol:

Slightly different, I had Identity theft and the person was buying stuff from studio gifts. When the police contacted Studio, they advised that they do not keep the credit agreement for more than 24 hours after you credit has been approved. (they also decieded my case was fraud and destroyed all the paper work- idiots destroyed the evidence- not a happy police lady!)

If they dont keep the agreement may benefit you....

As stated they default on the 15/03 so i will do nothing.

If they issue court claim can i politely ask the judge to strike out their claim as no credit agreement has been provided and moorcroft has actually witten that one is not available.

YEp - no agreeemnt is total defence - they cannot start enforcement proceedings.

• Haha 1

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Just an UPDATE:

on 26/02 sent at least 4 different CCA request to so many DCA.

DebtManager/ Call serve ltd have "officially" washed their hands and sent back the account to original creditor, Moorcroft1 has said an agreement does not exist(but they are still trying to extort) then Moorcroft2, Debitas, Lewis and Wescot are all silent.

Needless to say They all defaulted...or are close-by... now waiting for the 14/04 when they all commit an offence.

When this happens what shall i do then? Whats my next course of action?

Just an UPDATE:

on 26/02 sent at least 4 different CCA request to so many DCA.

DebtManager/ Call serve ltd have "officially" washed their hands and sent back the account to original creditor, Moorcroft1 has said an agreement does not exist(but they are still trying to extort) then Moorcroft2, Debitas, Lewis and Wescot are all silent.

Needless to say They all defaulted...or are close-by... now waiting for the 14/04 when they all commit an offence.

When this happens what shall i do then? Whats my next course of action?

Sit back and smile ? :-D

Just hate every DCA out there

Don't hold your breath, Studio have tried to fob me off with a blank agreement and say this is all they have to supply .... yeah right !! They are now in default as are the DCA ..... still not paying anything and all has gone very quiet, like you just waiting for my moment !!

Update

Moorcroft has sent me a letter stating in big red letter

NOTICE OF INTENDED LITIGATION

They have not complied with my CCA request (defaulted on 15/03)

they have not provided me with a signed credit agreement and indeed said that one is not available as studio sent me the original( which i never received).

solicitor cost for issue of claim form £50

court fees for issue of claim form £20

solicitor cost for entering the judgement(by default) £25

Can they actually do this? can i strike out their claim stating a credit agreement is not available? what do i do next?

Update

Moorcroft has sent me a letter stating in big red letter

NOTICE OF INTENDED LITIGATION

They have not complied with my CCA request (defaulted on 15/03)

they have not provided me with a signed credit agreement and indeed said that one is not available as studio sent me the original( which i never received).

solicitor cost for issue of claim form £50

court fees for issue of claim form £20

solicitor cost for entering the judgement(by default) £25

Can they actually do this? can i strike out their claim stating a credit agreement is not available? what do i do next?

If they havent got an agreement how are they going to prove to the court the debt exists????. They have defaulted so they are Donald Ducked as far as I can see.

I ts just yet another Moorcroft fantasy letter