kings hill/hodsons[cabot] claimform - mogan Stanley card **DISCONTINUED**

mrrj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Was really gutted when i got home today to see a hodson letter on the mat

but was really chuffed to see it was a notice of discontinuance thanx guys i would have given up if it wasnt for your support. MRRJ 1 cabot 0 .

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Victory to the small individual against Corporate Greed.

How dare people challenge these DCA and their tame solicitors in Court. For so long they have been used to people bending over and letting them get victory by default. Call their bluff and they fold.

They knew from the start that this was a non runner yet carried on surely a few more cases like this would be good ground to report them for Vexatious Litigation.

WELL DONE

Was really gutted when i got home today to see a hodson letter on the mat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but was really chuffed to see it was a notice of discontinuance :D :D :D :D :D thanx guys i would have given up if it wasnt for your support. MRRJ 1 cabot 0 .

Hi mrrj,

Superb news!!!:)

Well done!!!! You knew you were right and you saw it through!

Regards, Jeff.

Well done,

this is a major milestone of defeat by these people, they may well be on the run.

Is it worth you posting the court name and claim reference number for others to quote in court as a case Hodsons dropped because they had no agreement etc.

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

Well done,

this is a major milestone of defeat by these people, they may well be on the run.

Is it worth you posting the court name and claim reference number for others to quote in court as a case Hodsons dropped because they had no agreement etc.

It might be an idea to make a sticky where we can add to a list of cases as we go on - to reference where they have either backed down - or been struck out cause we know there are a few around here.

Just goes to show these companys that work outside the law dont stand a chance when put up against the legal system.

And my experience with judges over the last 8 months has been a little up and down but i did come to see that they just havent much knowledge of the consumer credit act.

So anyone who has to battle them court my advice is just to always remind the judge of the CCA laws with your objections .

• Haha 1

Are you leaving it there mrrj? Or do you intend chasing them for harrssment, illegally sharing your personal data etc etc?

(Good work by the way)

PS I suspect the prospect of their having to give a sworn affadavit must have clarified their thinking. Hope the compliants to FOS etc etc are on their way. I agree with Elizabeth this needs to be a sticky on the Cabot sub-forum.