percy v barclays

percyarms
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6044 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just busy filling in the N1 form but I really can't remember when I opened the account. Can I just miss that bit out or is it really important. Any help appreciated

PERCY

The time has come to hand in my N1 to the courts with my fee, why do I seem to be the only one who hasn't had some kind of offer? Do you think this is because Barclays are taking a harder stance in light of the win by Lloyds the other day? Anyones thoughts?

PERCY

The time has come to hand in my N1 to the courts with my fee, why do I seem to be the only one who hasn't had some kind of offer? Do you think this is because Barclays are taking a harder stance in light of the win by Lloyds the other day? Anyones thoughts?

Hi Percy, I'm about two days ahead of you :)

I didn't get an offer either, nor did I receive any acknowledgment of my prelim or LBA - hope its nothing to worry about!

Just an update,

Day before yesterday I recieved my statements, again!! (I think they have lost the plot). Yesterday recieved a letter saying that they were sorry but could not fully answer my complaint at present. (UH) Just been payed so going to court this afternoon with N1, SOC and fee.

Cheers

PERCY

Well I have been to the court and paid the fee....OMG:eek: , now it gets serious!!! And now I'm going to be skint this month, could have really done with that £120:(. Hey oneofakind it really was full of shellsuits and charvas outside.:D :D Ha ha

PERCY