mariejader v Abbey **DEFENCE STRUCK OUT!**WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1909 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I might ring the very nice people at the court and see if they can tell me if the Abbey asked for a month to settle on my case ,like Cassies 'did.

I would expect them all to be the same to be honest.

Can you let me know what their response was

I am out of the office from 1.00pm on 13 April 2007 returning at 9.00am on 16 April 2007. I will not have access to emails during this time. I will action your email on my return.

Kind regards,

Inga Kirkman

Who will you direct your email to , if you dont mind me asking?

[email protected]

I never asked why they never sent me a copy I just advised that I had filed my copy of the AQ which a copy was sent to them via recorded delivery, that I was aware from the Court that Abbey had filed their AQ but as I had not received a copy would they forward one to me.

It was short and to the point, don't forget to add your claim number and I always request a read receipt.

Maybe you could ask the question why we never got a copy? will you let me know what response you get if any please?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marie -sorry to hijack your thread

Don't say sorry I asked you to let me know.

Now then mariejader and Lady E, no GOGW and now no copy of Abbey's AQ, and yet I've received both!!!

I did get the 50% offer at the defence stage Charleyfarley, just no funds into the account unlike some, regarding the 6 years my claim is only one month over the 6 years, which was for January and I filed with the courts in Feb I thought six years was ie 2001, it's only about £60 to be honest.

Are you starting to work out a picture Charleyfarley? please post and tell us because as hard as I have tried I can't see any

Just thought I would do a quick update.

My AQ was with the Judge on Wednesday, I was keeping everything crossed for an answer by Friday, but when I telephoned to check I was advised they were waiting for the "order to be sent", god knows what that means any ideas?

Good news, I paid a visit to the Court today to see what was happening and whilst myself and my friend was talking at length with the Court Baliff the Court Manager came and found me and told me that my claim was back from the the Judge looking at it and he has struck Abbey's defence out

So I applied for judgement straight away I've won I think :D

By the way it was the same judge as this case

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/73352-defense-struck-out-judge-3.html

Thanks Trica,

Picking brains time: any ideas about completing N150. Most of the stuff I've read is small claims and I wanted to be as spcific as poss with the AQ

I think you would be better asking Charleyfarley that question, having said that he wanted to go fast track and his case is going small claims

Fantastic news Marie!!!!

Glad the AQ attachment did the trick, brilliant stuff!! Can you post up the wording of the order please?

As soon as I get a copy myself from the Court I will post it.

Thanks for you help Gary

Thanks everyone for the support :D

Cassie my AQ was put in on the 12th April along with at least 5 others in that 24 hour period, I am sure most people have had reply's back now so your's should be any day,

It may be a idea to give the court a ring and see what's happening with your case, good luck and let us know how you get on

Can I asked if you added this to your AQ??

Yes I did but it was slightly amended, I also enclosed the details of the Nat West case because I felt it would help my claim, at the time I did not realise that Newbury shared the same DJ's as Reading, you cannot imagine how excited I was when I found that information out. ;)

Good luck with your claim

hi mariejader

i have finally received my microfiche from abbey and have worked out that they have taken in the region of 2627.00 in charges from 2003 to 2005, and im not sure what the next step is, any help and advice would be much appreciated.thought i would contact you as you seem to know what to do lol

thanks for any advice you could offer

adelita

Hi Adelita

Firstly I would suggest that you have a good read of the FAQ's so you are aware of what the procedure is.

Secondly start your own topic and keep a track of your claim, you can post any questions you have in there.

Regarding your claim if you have worked out your charges then you need to send the premlin letter first which you will find in the library section.

The best advice I can give you is do as much reading as possible in the Abbey forum and keep to the time scales that you set, ie 14 day's. Abbey will send you standard letters advising they are looking into your complaint and it will take 40 days just ignore these and press on.

Good luck with your claim

• Haha 1

But once I knew that the judgement had been filed I decided to communicate with Abbey via the court processes.

It's the only communication they understand to be honest, I did try and settle pre AQ but did got get a reply from them, I had not expected to but I thought if the Judge granted them a stay which I know they had asked for I could argue that I had been trying to settle at a reduced rate rather than "ABUSE THE PROCESS" which is quite clearly what the banks are continually doing.

I just hope that my case helps others, Bankfodder told me yesterday that there have been 4 cases like mine, with the amount of people claiming I am surprised there have not been more, however hopefully by raising awareness of my case then fingers crossed more judges will follow suit.

I was just wondering what the NatWest case was that you refer to above that you say you mentioned in your allocation questionnaire

Details in post 114

Good luck with your claim also:)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1909 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks