A New Way of Looking at Interest- 1st successful Claim - N'wide

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5888 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is all going straight over my head!

The Heart of Gold was stolen by Zaphod Beeblebrox and Trillian.

Pete

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

are you winding me up?

Would I do that?

No

The Heart of Gold then "accidentally" rescued Arthur Dent shortly after he and Ford Prefect had been ejected into outer space.

Pete

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

Just so you're not on your own number6 - I think everyone should claim £42... just for the hell of it...

And it wouldn't surprise me if the banks were saying to one another, "you're going to die out, you know that don't you?"

Time for another round of the second worst poetry in the universe, methinks. Care to regale us?

Halifax: FULL REFUND

_________

Lloyds TSB: FULL REFUND

HSBC Current Acct: FULL REFUND

Capital One (three accounts); GE Money (Mothercare); GE Money (Burton):

Getting round to sending off first letters...!

quite..whatever you say...have you seen a doctor lately?

You started this... you mentioned petunias! :D

Pete

Just so you're not on your own number6 - I think everyone should claim £42... just for the hell of it...

And it wouldn't surprise me if the banks were saying to one another, "you're going to die out, you know that don't you?"

Time for another round of the second worst poetry in the universe, methinks. Care to regale us?

Your wish is my command:

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,

Thy micturations are to me

As plurdled gabbleblotchits

On a lurgid bee.

Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes

And hooptiously drangle me

with crinkly bindlewurdles,

Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon

Pete

I can't for the life of me remember who was "going to die out". Can you remind me?

Pete

wasn't the petunias then..

No, but the whale caused a mess when it hit the ground alongside the petunias.

Pete

I think I'll call it g-r-oouunndd.

And they who were going to die were us, humans, as decreed by Ford Prefect to Arthur Dent.

Another appropriate quote given this website is the time given by Deep Thought to decide on the answer to life, the universe, and everything. 'Well, I did tell you it would take a long time.'

_________

I think I'll call it g-r-oouunndd.

Because it has a Bigggg roouuunnnd sort of sound....

And they who were going to die were us, humans, as decreed by Ford Prefect to Arthur Dent.

Of course, stupid of me to forget

Another appropriate quote given this website is the time given by Deep Thought to decide on the answer to life, the universe, and everything. 'Well, I did tell you it would take a long time.'

pmsl - very good.

Pete

Ahhem..sorry to interrupt this cosy little affair but would you mind terribly if I take us back to topic now?

received this little gem from MCOL within the last half hour.

Dear [bong]

It is up to you if you wish to include interest, which may then affect the level of the claim issue fee, in the knowledge that you may or may not be able to recover that interest.

Regards

I'm sorry call me impatient but I can't be doing with any more of this rubbish ...give me a while to come up with a suitable reply for the manager....

I have just sent this reply

Dear Ms x

Thank you for your further response on this matter. I do not think it adequately answers the queries I have raised and I should be grateful if you would now please pass on my original email to the court manager or the manager of customer services for a further reply.

Thank you very much

No, hang on, the sign on the door definitely states "A New Way of Looking at Interest."

It sure as **ck is !!

Considering this thread was BF's baby, I'm surprised you lot haven't been sent to the restaurant on the edge...no let's not go there.

I would suggest that you copy and paste the foregoing bunch of posts and send them all to MCOL. You will then probably get a reply that makes sense - to normal people anyway !!

No wonder you're losing it, here, Bong. Yes, I agree (FWIW !!) try and refer upwards. I usually (TOO usually !!) ask something like "...Please - if you are unable or unwilling to deal with this properly yourself, then please pass it upwards to someone who can and will."

Try and hang on sanity, Bong !! :p

Consider the subject brought back to the fore, lol.

*hangs head in shame, with a grin on face* 'It's not easy being a bank'... right, I'll stop now. Promise.

heh heh.

_________

I am very sorry for hijacking this thread.

I now have to go and do just penance (hangs head in shame and quietly walks out the door) :(

Pete

Nothing to get excited about but had an email this morning from Ms MCOL asking me to resend my first email (can't they retreive these from their systems?) and she would pass it on to the manager.

Nothing to get excited about but had an email this morning from Ms MCOL asking me to resend my first email (can't they retreive these from their systems?) and she would pass it on to the manager.

They don't store emails, so they told me a while back. :confused:

Pete

They don't store emails, so they told me a while back. :confused:

Pete

God, I hate to say this Bong, but 'tis said that if you sit a monkey in front of a PC for long enough, then it will come up with the entire works of Shakespeare. If they really needed to, their own monkeys would be able to come up with your e-mail, I reckon.

Send them some petunias via interflora, along with a gravitationally-challenged whale-o-gram. Then send them an atrociously-worded e-mail copy which you CLAIM is the one you sent them originally !!

Geddit ? !!

Wait and see if they ask you for Babelfish details.

Then tell 'em to Take a Hike - what Galaxy are they in ? !!!

HTH - I really do !!!

Bill. :D

PS - They're real sods here, sometimes, ain't they ? I never saw (or read) much of that HHGTTG - but I really wish I had !!

now you're really asking for trouble bill!:D you know you're gonna get No.6 all worked up again and back with yet more of his nonsense!!

Sorry, Bong - I should have "Let it Lie" - I do so love a pillow-fight, though, and I missed out on this "Hi-Jacker's Guide to the Forum" one !!

It was fun watching you being "piggy in the middle" trying to catch the ball, though !! Ain't we all rotten ? !!! :lol:

No - to business - what I was saying was that I reckon you ought to send them an apparent "copy" of your e-mail, which contains a lot of differences to the actual original. Then see if they miraculously come up with your ACTUAL email, after all. Just by way of an experiment, really.

Something else at their expense - while you're waiting, as it were...

yes..maybe a new first line of "Thank you indeed Ms MCOL for informing me that as the millionth user of MCOL's services I will be entitled to a year of free claims, however, did you agree this with your manager first and does your manager know that you are sending out emails that have no relevance to the questions asked and that show you cannot construct a sentence properly?"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5888 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks