Info needed

Phonesurgeon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Mrs Phonesurgeon is taking barclaycard to the cleaner.

S.A.R (subject access request) will be sent on monday.

Q1) When she originally signed the agreement she used her maiden name, when we got married she rang barclaycard to let them know that and they issued her a new card, she has not signed another agreement in her new name. Can Mercers(DCA) still enforce the debt against her? (feel a bit silly asking that, but it needs to be answered):oops:

Phonesuregeon, as Mrs Phonesurgeon is still the same person, they can still enforce a debt! Dont feel silly, I had to check I was correct too! But otherwise we'd all be married, then divorce, then married! lol

• Haha 1

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?

• 2 weeks later...

My partner sent a SAR to barclaycard but for same strange reasons on the postoffice track and trace website says: the sistem is currently unable to confirmthe status of your item with reference.........:confused:

what does this mean? was sent on 26/02 first class recorded.

Is this another of their stalling techniques?

My partner sent a SAR to barclaycard but for same strange reasons on the postoffice track and trace website says: the sistem is currently unable to confirmthe status of your item with reference.........:confused:

I kept getting that message so i phoned them and got the info.

Rang Royal Mail and asked for the whereabouts of that letter but even the nice chap couldn't say as they are awaiting confirmation.

Is this another stalling tactics from b'card?

By the way on the letter i sent i put the consumer action group sticker, so they will know whats coming.

I posted 3 same day same time 26/2, B/card and monument received 27/2, Cap 1. 1/3 so yours should have got there, you posted before me. Can,t imagine it being the sticker they must know that the signed for post is mostly claims, hope you find out what has happened to it.

it does happen when you send recorded delivery to the london addresses

but this does not mean that the letter has not been received !!!!

and they have to be truthful about receiving the letter.

:cool: sunbathing in juan les pins de temps en temps