Hedgey v NatWest **WON**

hedgey06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5965 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oooooooooh.......... got loads of gay friends to ogle!!!!! Just that, when I was single, could have done with one or two of 'em bein' straight!!! LOL............ !!!!!! xxx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooooooooo........... saucy bu*gers!!!!!!!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Must be the 2007 version of multitasking!!!!!!!!!!!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Oooooooo archer, my hubby can! He can sit on the loo and read the paper.............. both at the same time!!!!!!!!!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

They've evolved in great strides archer............... mine can fa*t at the same time too!!!!!!! He's a little cherub!!!!!!!! PMSL!!!!!!!!!!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Little darlins aren't they!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy for spondoolies in our purses!!!!!!!!

Nitey nite gals........... sleep tight!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

lol enaid one what? bottle of rum!!!

Yo ho ho!!!!! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I will be falling over in my FMB's and Hedge will be helping us all stay standing, Lol Lol xxx

Ooooooooo Fend.............. you've got awfully high hopes for me hun!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: xxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

lol itll be more like

one tequila two tequila three tequila floor!!!! lolol

Lol.................... you sure you don't know us in real life!!!!! xxx :lol: :lol: :lol:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Lol.............. plenty of them where I live!!!!!!!!!

Loggin' off for a bit to do some work (apparently, that's what i get paid to do according to ma' boss!!!!!) See ya' later gang - have fun!!!!!!! xxxxx :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Morning gang! Defence arrived this morning - a day early no less!

Looks the standard fare from cobbetts - but it's deffo starting to feel rather real now. And why are they inviting the court to hold a case management conference on allocation?

Nerves going now - they seem awfully on the ball with this! xx :(

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Mornin' enaid! Yer right about the nerves thing............... I just got that sinking feeling in me tum (without alceehol!) when I opened their defence. Why can't they mess my claim like they do with others? Ah well, story of me life!!! Me mum always said that I'd never have it easy!! xx ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Oops! 8 o'clock............ best get me gang ready for school! See ya' later enaid, have a great day hun. xxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Hey guys! Thanks for reassuring me, I definitely needed stroking a bit this morning. It almost feels weird now if you know what I mean (?), almost a bit too real for this dumb brunette! So, I just have to ignore this and wait for the court's instructions and see what happens next? Okie dokie...... can do that (albeit just about!!!) Thanks again gang, lots of love, hedgey xxxxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Ooooooooo - didn't mean to! I'll go an' have a look :eek:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Lol............ I'm such an absolute pussycat............ you won't believe what I'm like when yer meet me!!!! I am a bit of a naughty mischievious giggler........... but I'm not scarey!!! Even the twinkies laugh when I try to be scarey!!!!!!!!! Lol............... grrrrrrrrrrrowl!!!!!!!! xxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Awwwwwww........... thanks Parkie, you've made me blush!!! xxxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy.............. cappucinos with loads of choccie topping on their way tonight hun!!!!!!!!!

Have a fabby time at the concert............. I'm totally jealous - and the traffic's mounting up already so I hear on Key 103, so should be a brilliant night!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Hey honey!!!!!!! Lol at your comments............ feels like war and peace part 5 this lot don't it!!!!!!!! Keep going with yer own claim............. I want to see it marked as won before I become a grandma meself!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Thanks Meldrew. I know you'd never endorse ambulance chasers - you're a genuinely decent, honest, lovely person who I've missed terribly for a while now. You was the absolute backbone of the nat west forum, always supporting and advising peeps and ensuring that we felt empowered to take action against nat west. You've inspired me from day one and your tireless and selfless actions inspired me to empower myself with the knowledge needed to help other peeps on this forum in the same way that you've always done. I sometimes make a mistake, but my heart is genuinely in the right place and I hope I haven't let you down too much.

I'm truly, truly upset at what's happened today, I feel really sad at some of the posts I've just read. I struggled when you left the site, but today's occurence has really taken the wind out of my sails and knocked the stuffing out of me. Fendy is an incredible woman who's become a personal friend who, like yourself Meldrew, inspires me and many others. Her honesty, bubbly personality, tenacity and accounts of her day to day battle with nat west have been a source of inspiration to me and many others. I will truly miss Fendy on CAG, as I miss you also and I feel the nat west forum will miss her also.

However, I do need to retain my own claim against nat west - those of you have read some of my posts in the paost will probably be aware that my financial circumstances are (like most members I suspect) not in the best state. I will post genuine claim updates only on this thread in future to ensure that peeps can respond to genuine requests for support. Hopefully, this will enable me to continue with my claim against nat west and enable other peeps on the forum to understand the process. I appreciate all the advice and support I've had in the past from forum members (Parkie, Steven, Nattie, Fendy, Enaid, Archer to name just a few) and hope to continue to receive this in the future.

Kind regards to all, Hedgey xxxxxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Claim update - letter going off to cobblers in response to their 'defence', copy to county court:

Dear Cobbetts,

On 14th June 2007 I received a copy of your defence in the above case.

You may not be aware that your client has previously offered to return all penalty charges applied to my current account (copy of your client’s offer letter attached). However, as I filed this claim at xxxxxxx County Court on 15th May 2007, I am unwilling to accept any offer that does not include the court filing fee of £120. Please find attached, a copy of my response to your client’s offer, which they have not responded to.

Should your client wish to settle this claim amicably, I am prepared at this stage to accept a full refund of all charges plus the court filing fee of £120.00.

For your information I attach a schedule of the charges I am claiming back.

Yours sincerely

Hedgey

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Thanks for the support steven and choco, I really appreciate it. Not too long(ish!) now hopefully ;)

Hedgey xxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Hi archer, thanks for that hun............. hope you're right! xxx ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

... and they've just moved house. Imagine the poor deers, living out of boxes...

Bless them, doesn't your heart bleed??!!! ;)

Thanks for the support again guys (steven, choco, archer & tempty) - you need every bit you can get at this stage methinks! It's still fun.............. but scary fun!!

Claim Update:

Allocation questionnaire received from the court today (kind of hoped I wouldn't get one, but there you go!)

I'm assuming that as my total claim incl. court filing fee and 8% stat. interest is just slightly less than £1,500 I don't need to pay the AQ fee? If so, form will be completed tonight and posted off tomorrow!

Fingers crossed again!, hedgey xxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***