pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5065 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of short snappy comments on here that go over old Van's head.

But Freaky or Pete called me young man, and made reference to prowess on the rugby field. That's the game that's played by gentlemen with egg shaped balls instead of .... oh s..t I've got it wrong again, and it's after my bedtime.

Thanks, chaps, but I've got five grandchildren (at the last count) but just love compliments (hint to PD) and NO Freaky, she would never go near a prison in Cuba.

She would act as interpreter for us, order the mojitos, find us the best bars and restaurants and I reckon we would all have a darned good time.

Seriously though, I am intrigued by a meeting. Bit like an Agatha Christie thriller. None of us know much aboput each other or, indeed, where we live except that Jailbird's in Preston and I'm in the West Midlands.

Obviously a place would have to be booked for lunch with place settings: wonder what you all look like?

Am pretty sure PD doesn't actuaslly have a sparkling pink eye and, for your information, I don't (hopefully) look like Richard Wagner.

Best wishes.

Van

We are all intrigued by a meeting Van and would love to meet up. The only trouble is that we are all so far apart from each other. Hopefully something could be sorted out in the new year.

As for the strippers nima, I was hoping for the male variety ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

morning!! :D how are you freaky? seeing double & double again!! ....lol

i like the idea of a dinner party with named placings - does sound very Agatha Christie like!! Can just imagine you Van in your wing-collared shirt & dickie bow keeping us all entertained with your stories. :razz:

i think if we do meet up it will be an (unforgettable) experience!!! Can you imagine pete & freaky together in one room!! i'd love to meet you all.

....and my eyes are green!

Good afternoon guys. Are you seeing triple now Freaky :D

You are sparkling very nicely Pete.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Oh no PD - you can't do this to me!

Green eyes like Kate Moss? And purrrrrring like a pussy cat as you sit on my lap?

I had a lovely one once - Magnificat (aka Miffy) was her name. She loved our dachshunds and they loved her but unfortunately Fergie (Mrs. Van's Great Dane) was, er, not so friendly.

Here's hoping (but I'll probably wear a blazer)

Regards.

Van