pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5064 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you trying to do? I think the trick is to sparkle up a large pic and then shrink it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Well done PD. You are all sparkly :D

I will try and do Freaky's chair now. wish me luck

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

OK Freaky - let's stick to ladies' tennis from now on. All those lean, tanned legs with short skirts flipping up to reveal....oops, sorry, I meant sparkling eyes.

Clever girl PD isn't she?

Thanks for good wishes all - it's going to take six months before Mrs. Van

comes right which is why I am getting so behind with my anti-bank efforts, and reading the Bear Garden in full.

Regards to all.

Van

• Haha 1

Hi Pete & PD

How you doing? Im still waiting:rolleyes: Now gone back to FOS for 2nd time due to getting nowhere with bank ! Man at FOS was not pleased that they had not taken oportunity to resolve matter so has now gone to investigation team. Oh well it will sort its self out one way or another.

Hope you both ok.

Hugs

Chris

hi jailbird

im excellent here - good to hear from you. fingers crossed for the result you want. on a lighter note our HSBC meeting (which i know you were keen to attend) :D has somewhat fallen apart.....but it will happen & hopefully we'll all get together in the new year :) .....or sometime next year :rolleyes: .....lol

Oh B***er! Never mind I'm sure it will happen sooner or later.:D

Would really love to meet you all. Hope FL is feeling better.....think about him often and miss the laughs I used to have with his and Pete's rematks. lol

Am up late looking for holiday for January. Some good deals about at moment. Looks like Cuba.........14 nights............AI..........cheap:D

BRING IT ON:p Really wanted to go to Barbados to see Simon Cowell (going to marry him...........he does not know yet tho):D I thought he would love to meet an obese, blonde, fish wife who rolls around the prison floors! What do you think ? It would not only be the sun making him sweat (if you get my gist!)

Glad your ok.

Hugs

Chris:-D :-D

Really wanted to go to Barbados to see Simon Cowell (going to marry him...........he does not know yet tho):D I thought he would love to meet an obese, blonde, fish wife who rolls around the prison floors! What do you think ? It would not only be the sun making him sweat (if you get my gist!)

Hi pete

Good to hear from you.

No chance of giving up now.........typical women....wont give in. Barstewards:D Really want to see the look on Jason Newbolds face when the Pr**k has to pay me out:D My MP is raging about it. Jason wrote to him last week and lied to him........showed him the proof and he hit the roof. Nothing better then dropping them right in it eh lol

Chris:)

Oh B***er! Never mind I'm sure it will happen sooner or later.

Would really love to meet you all. Hope FL is feeling better.....think about him often and miss the laughs I used to have with his and Pete's rematks. lol

Am up late looking for holiday for January. Some good deals about at moment. Looks like Cuba.........14 nights............AI..........cheap

BRING IT ON:p Really wanted to go to Barbados to see Simon Cowell (going to marry him...........he does not know yet tho) I thought he would love to meet an obese, blonde, fish wife who rolls around the prison floors! What do you think ? It would not only be the sun making him sweat (if you get my gist!)

Glad your ok.

Hugs

Chris :-D

Hi Chris!:) It's really good to hear from you!

I am much better now. The pain killers I am on are sent directly from god!:D

As Pete says just keep going and in the end you will win!

If you do manage to meet SC give him a slap from me will you?!:)

We will all meet one day I'm sure! :)

Take it easy chris and keep in touch!

Hi FL

Glad your feeling better. I know well about the pain killers! I have to take the hard stuff (oramorph) from time to time and come to think of it I'm sure I've seen god when I have .........or was it that hairy monster on my chest!!:eek: (Dont go there Pete.......I was meaning the dog!)

I really liked you until you asked me to slap my future husband!! I wont say where I would consider slapping him but I'm sure you can guess;)

Big hugs

Chris

Morning Freaky

Must have missed a post - didn't know you were on serious medication. Sorry.

Suggest we keep up a bit of light-hearted banter on here and - yes - I'd love a trip to Cuba.

Just think about it - 50 year old Chevvys tied together with duck tape, superb meals in 'illegal' private restaurants, mojitos, Cuban rum and superb medcal care.

Shall we chip in and take PD with us - she does speak the lingo after all!

Everything of the best Freaky.

Van

Hi Van

Hope you Ok.

I am looking forward to letting my 'jelly belly' hang out in Cuba. If I hold it up it may get some sun :D My friend came close to drowning in Antigua last year after the rum !:eek: I had to put my glass down to save her:mad: told her it would not happen again! (putting my glass down I mean.......mind that what happens when you cant swim and you are full of the fab rum)long story .........wont go there cos I still laugh:D

Keep you chin up

Chris

Morning Van! No appologies necesarry. I have an, as yet, undiagnosed sporadic problem that is still under investigation. It stops me dead in my tracks when it strikes but the new combination of pills are doing a great job. Hopefully will get to the bottom of it early next year! All the suspected life threatenong stuff has been ruled out!:)

So now I know it won't kill me I am just happy to be alive and totally fit and able for the majority of the time! There are lots of people out there who have real reason to be worried and I feel lucky in comparison!

I am not sure Cuba would be a good venue! I beleive the prisons over there are not that comfy and if PD is coming along there is a good chance of arrest at some point!:D;)

Hope you and Mrs V are smiling today!:)

Morning Freaky, Chris and Van,

Hope this finds you all well this am .

Freaky, you're a wonder, you always bounce back, terrific spirit. Glad to hear it's not life threatening though.......

My son was in court last week - usual thing.... stay upheld, no block on HSBC charges until test case heard. He did hold his nerve well and got in a couple of points which the judge had to ackowledge, but the overall impression was that it was cut and dried beforehand and this was just going through the motions. They even switched the judge on him at the last minute! :(

DG sent a young sprog barrister, who was quite nice apparently, when the judge asked him if he intended to apply for costs - he said 'No'. :rolleyes:

I thought you only got costs when you'd won your whole case, but no doubt Pete will put me right on that one!:lol:

Just got to wait for January now I suppose - unless I've missed some monumentous news with being off-line for 3 weeks.????????

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Morning Johnny & PD

Hope your both well this bleak morning.

Good to hear from you Johnny........sorry about your son but it shows nothing changes. I am now awaiting FOS (although I have been naughty this morning and pee'd Jason Newbold off for telling lies........I seem to have my horrible head on today :D )they are now going to investigate in my case but not holding breath;)

Keep your chin up

Hugs

Chris:)

Give 'em Hell, Chris - lying toerags! :(

Hope FOS gets it's act together for once instead of just idling along waiting for this 'Test Case'

Thanks for the encouragement, my chin will stay up!:)

31bb0b90.jpg

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D