pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5079 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

took me ages but i finally figured out what the blobs mean - if you have 3 then in your user cp you have between 300 and 399 points. when you get to 400 points you get another green blob. that's why you stay at 1 for a long time - you don't get a second one until you have 200 points.

stick around here long enough - you sometimes start to figure some things out!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening all. Glad to see my favourite trasnochadoras are up and about.

I know pd I haven't braved your quoting test yet. I tried it on someone else and almost got it right, but for you it has to be perfection!

I've got a couple of really stupid questions which I know you experts could answer:

1) How does one tell whether a poster is male or female? No doubt about

pink dutchess and castle best, but what about someone with a handle

like 'sodoff' for instance?

2) As I'm sitting with some 500 printed pages downloaded from the forums,

how does a chap print, say, just one page or even one posting from a

page?

Please spare a moment during your nocturnal adventures to tell me.

Have fun!

Best wishes.

Van

Hello Van,

Select what you want to print by 'dragging' over it, - right click and select print - when your printer's options come up choose 'selection' and 'OK ' -that should do it for individual posts.

For anything larger insert the page numbers you want, or select 'Current Page' for the one on screen

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

as for male and female usernames - they should come with warnings - we've all and i mean all of us thought some were female who were male and vice versa - nima springs to mind - a handsome young chap we all thought was female - guess nima just sounds like a girl. i've been called buddy, mate, fella and all sorts but my friends know me as the little old american lady (my new avatar might help) - my username is taken from a very indie group called tool who have a cd/track called lateralus (a favourite of my 20 year old son. some of the names are cracking good names, some make me laugh just to read them and some are just plain silly!

as for the reputation dots - mods and site helpers bestowing points counts for more than newbies so i suspect the mods and site helpers really appreciated the sexy photo.

and views - i wanted to beat bong's 19,000+ (last time i checked) with my new after 28 days thread when it was getting close - then didn't look for a long time and just checked it - it's gone over 20,000 - so, hurrah!!! oh, drat! just checked and hers is still 500 views ahead of me and the blasted woman hasn't posted for months! oh, well! sigh!!! so be it!

hi van - i can always spare a minute for you :)

all your (not stupid) questions answered by the looks of it before i got here. You could be upfront & just ask the gender!!

youre gonna need another new printer if you keep on at that rate! hopefully johnnys helped with sorting that problem.

lat - looks like it will overtake soon then :)

evening johnny :D

Evenin' all! :)

Right Latty, - you may be little, you are American, but you'll never be old, I suspect...... no matter what your age :D

And how could I rabbit on about Auburn's views and miss the fact that your's are double that - I bet Pete was Laffin again!

PD - for once I beat you to the post (for Van) - doesn't happen often, I'd better put a red ring round the date (Laffin) :smile:

Van, sometimes it's difficult, but after reading a few posts you usually get a feel for the gender - (now I've probably fed Pete another punchline LOL!) :p

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

By the way, Van dare I ask - what in the world are 'trasnochadoras' :confused::D

Night- night PD & Pete .

Nemo me impune lacessit

Good Morning, Trasnochador?

esecovnja.jpg

You just told me not to 'google it' 'cos you you knew I would, :rolleyes: then - but you lost me with 'momentos' ...........?:confused:

Nemo me impune lacessit

Slept very well thanks PD -

jo your pictures not showing

I'm glad about that - thought it was my machine playing up........:)

well its friday again

Yeah! Freaky should be back!:eek::D

Nemo me impune lacessit