HFO services and Cabot finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4640 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i am not sure i sent the details to bankfodder as he should have were the person who registered name and address or e mail as i deleted it really i should have asked more questions but he says he is from india and i think they were checking out who HFO is

patrickq1

sounds iteresting though

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have just started petition to prime minister to stop debt collection agencies from intimidating or harrassing us. would be grateful if you could all sign it.:)

Certainly will!

Could you post a link to it?

Regards, Jeff.

DCAs do not intimidate or harrass. They behave at all times in a professional an courteous manner. They never breach the rules whilst chasin you rogue debtors.

Ooooops there goes another flying pig.:D

DCAs do not intimidate or harrass. They behave at all times in a professional an courteous manner. They never breach the rules whilst chasin you rogue debtors.

Ooooops there goes another flying pig.:D

Youre being sarcastic again.......I can tell :)

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

To be honest, I don't think petitions are much use on national issues unless you have thousands of signatures. But stopping HFO and other unscupuous DCAs is possible by a much fewer number.

If the Attorney General [AG] receives complaints about a party abusing the court process, he can apply to the High Court to have that party named as a 'vexatious litigant' and banned from starting legal proceeedings. The AG makes an application after an investigation by a government department called the Treasury Solicitors. That investigation usually requires about six complaints about a party abusing the court process. So, all that is needed is for around half a dozen CAGers to write to the AG.

Do we have six people?

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

I think we certainly have more than six people on here that would do that, including me!

If you can give details Doc man as to where we have to complsin to etc, i'll get my thinking cap on and start writing....I'm sure others would too....

yes ive sent some data to watchdog and the panorama team,

have a look at this if anyone is on benefits,well i am trying to get benefits still got a meeting this friday as they want to discuss compensation with me lol bout time ive tried claimin since 2003.....i am going with my mp so i should be ok ....sorry for going of subject

patrickq1

Unum in the spotlight

I also wrote to Watchdog about Cabot's dodgy practices. Needless to say, no reply was forthcoming...

If enough people keep complaining and trying to show the antics of such companies to public - hopefully something will be done when Cabot's least expect it. It's less likely that these will be seen as "isolated cases" if more people brought the various issues to light.

You doing the right thing - I am a great believer in Karma - and this behaviour will haunt many companies soon enough ;)

doc do you have an e maill address og the Attorney General [AG]we can all write our individual complaints concerning HFO and Their Solicitos as their is a serious conflict of interest plus they now have another company started up at the same address who are also beleive it or not debt collectors but this group knock on the debtors doors now this is going way beyond the guidelines and is almost bordering on threatening with intent to obtain monies possibly by deception...so we need addresses of authorities to look more carefully at the whole setup of the croydon mafia

patrickq1

Be VERY careful who you share information with. The DCAs are always on the lookout for information as to who is who on here. Beware the Men in Black. Not all are as obvious as Mr Senseless:o