Lowell Financial CCA Letter Mumbojumbo reply

laureli
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5810 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm just not convinced it's a genuine Lowell employee. I just can't believe anyone would be thick enough spend all day in a stressful call centre situation trying to effectively steal money from people, and then try to convince those who know better that what they are doing is completely 'honourable' and justified.

But the more I think about it..........:mad:

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

Most DCA's take the the moral high ground. They are brainwashed in to thinking that they are superior and the debtors are the lowlife. I am absolutely convinced the mole is a genuine employee. I would not be surprised if the mole was quit high up in the organisation. They are running scared and the actions of the mole justify that. If we keep the pressure on and get continued public support we can see an end to the underhand tactics and malpractices of these people. Non compliant CCA request applied for after 26 May is now an offence under new legislation and we should hit the DCA's hard with this. After the oneshow the TS's would have to take a more proactive stance. The mole knows the end is nigh for his immoral earnings and his post are of a desparate man about to lose his job. :cool:

Fight the injustice's of life with joy in your heart and abandon bitterness as it will destroy YOUR soul. Just at the foot, of a very steep learning curve. ;)

It's very unlikely that Mole-Inside is the genuine article as Lowell employees run the risk of dismissal if they are found to be posting on these sites, :)
There have been several 'visitations' to this site by the Leeds Losers. All short lived I hasten to add. It would appear that the truth is hard to stomach for the DCA Threat Monkeys

"Hoist by their own petard."

"victim of their own scheme" Sounds good to me dannyboy. ;)

Fight the injustice's of life with joy in your heart and abandon bitterness as it will destroy YOUR soul. Just at the foot, of a very steep learning curve. ;)

I just found this about Lowells

SAFE - Struggle Against Financial Exploitation Ltd. - INFORMATION CONFUSION

Isn't it nice to think we worry them soooooooo much they have to come on here and try to give us wrong information.

I wonder how many DCA Monkeys have dreams of being used by a Dominatrix? Usually people like that enjoy being dominated outside of their "stressful" jobs!

:D

Fortunately the same sources that Lowell use to 'Trace' alleged debtors are available to anyone who wants to use them.

Im amused that if Lowells directors are not doing anything wrong why they should fear for their personal safety.

It seems alright for Lowells to use sytems to Trace people yet when the same people try to see where the directors of Lowell spend their ill gotten gains then they run crying. Two sets of rules eh?

Hope they dont get paranoid at every car thats behind them on the way home from the office.

Do these people really think that anyone actually cares about them enough to target them. What a sad life they mus lead. Still I suppose they could employ some of their highly trained Licensed Field Agents to guard them.

secret.jpg

The records at Companies house can be purchased online for the princely sum of £1-00. Although the up to date records of Lowell Farcical show the Directors as living c/o Enterprise House older records show a different address for each of them should anyone be in the least bit interested. These records are available for anyone to view at their leisure. They are not secret, neither is the electoral list, the telephone directory, online estate agents nor various other records which can be located by a few keystrokes.

I just found this about Lowells

SAFE - Struggle Against Financial Exploitation Ltd. - INFORMATION CONFUSION

Isn't it nice to think we worry them soooooooo much they have to come on here and try to give us wrong information.

I wonder how many DCA Monkeys have dreams of being used by a Dominatrix? Usually people like that enjoy being dominated outside of their "stressful" jobs!

:D

I think it's quite cute that they ran off to the ICO quoting laws. All of a sudden the ICO means something to them! Maybe CAG should post a response that we don't recognise that law and will be sending out some crews to run them off the road? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

So they must be living in the same fear that they engender into others by threatening doorstep visits. How ironic:D I feel so sorry for them:wink:

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Someone could collect their doorstep at any time:D.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON