My claim v Natwest **WON**

ste6655
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

they have 14 days to reply they probably will by saying we are looking in this matter blah blah blah ... and send you a leaflet explaining thier complaint procedure which is a sod off letter or you wil receive an offer if you are lucky, after 14 day without satisfactory answer you will have to send a Letter Before action giving them a further 14 day to comply and then if no success you can file a claim at the small claim court read carefull;y the FAQ section and you will find all the info you need. good luck with your claim . :D

• Haha 1

sent another letter today,stating this was a final letter before court action.I have given them 7days to reply.

At the bottom i said that i would be willing to accept £500, if it was paid within 14 days-was this a good move??

I could really do with the money as in yesterday,thats the only reason i added this...:(

Better not to give them 14 days to give you £500. Better to stick to the 28 days as most companies etc use. Go for the whole amount, don`t let them give you less than what you are owed, obviously you might need the money asap, but think about opening a new account, if there is a way you can hold out, then do it. I held out and got the full amount.

Good luck ( not that there is any luck involved)

Won....:D:D:D...£3778.50

Nearly time for court action.I have sent all my letters to my branch,is this ok cause not received any reply???

I went to the cash machine yesterday and i was £4.90 overdrawn because my internet bill had gone out.Just logged onto my internet banking and i`m now nearly £28 overdrawn because they sent the d/d back and charged me another £38 for the privalage :mad:

Can`t wait to fill in my claim now....Obviously + another £38 ;)

you need to send ALL letters for refunds to Customer Relations Unit Borehamwood, the branch will only forward them on and yes you do have another £38 to claim now.

After reading posts on here i thought i`d leave it a week as natwest seem to be settling as people are putting there claims through the court...

Received a letter on saturday (dated 22/02/07,which was the day after i sent my lbo) saying they received my letter dated 5/02/07 and although they didn`t agree with my claim,as a gesture of goodwill they would refund £800 into my account if i signed the attached letter :) :) :):smile: :smile: :smile:

I will be contributing to the site once the funds have gone in and to anyone unsure about claiming.....GO FOR IT!!!!!

I can`t believe i only had to send 3 letters :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you CONSUMER ACTION GROUP :D :D :D