CapQuest Help please

pfens
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone

I first started all of this back in September last year with CapQuest but due to tragic family circumstances did not pursue it to the time table (family came first). Anyway to recap, The above sent a letter stating that they had bought the debt from Egg and wanted paying. They were happy? with 80.00 per month and I sent them postdated cheques to the end of last year. I also sent them the first letter on the template. I recieved the obligatory 28 days letter and eventually a photocopy of the loan agreement with Egg. At no point have I ever received a breakdown of the amount owing or how much has been paid, (in one of the letters that they sent it said that the monthly amount would be reviewed at the end of the year Dec 2006). On returning homr yesterday a letter was waiting saying that as I had NOT RESPONDED to their earlier communications they had now passed the case to the pre-litigatiion dept and if I do not get in touch with them by 11th February (Sunday) then legal proceedings would be commenced. Oh and they do't appear to have acknowledged any of my payments. Any suggestions greatfully received. :-x

Have they cashed any of your cheques?

Please Click The Scales if I have been of help to you.

Kensington Mortgages withdrawn. no costs

NatWest Settled in full

Abbey Court Settled in Full

Capital 1 settled in full

Halifax settled in full :D

I would write to them and send it recorded. Advise them, you have contacted them and made an arrangement. You have also submitted post dated cheques some of which have been cashed. On this basis any court action would result in it being defended and that any further inappropriate threats of litigation will be construed as harrassment.

• Haha 1

Please Click The Scales if I have been of help to you.

Kensington Mortgages withdrawn. no costs

NatWest Settled in full

Abbey Court Settled in Full

Capital 1 settled in full

Halifax settled in full :D