Can someone help with my Dilemma?

mrdoran
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

wow lucky you - you get two offers when most people are waiting for one!!! lol

now what u are asking for is 'permission' to rob the bank - yeah i know, how tempting is that... but at the end of the day they'll catch up with you so........ be honest i'd say (that's only my opinion).

oh heck what a tuffy - after all the c**p they put us through, it seems like a prayer answered that you could give them a taste of their own medicine lol.

fraud, deception.. i dunno

netty:rolleyes:

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

it's a bit dodgy but I guess you could plead ignorance? I'm not brave enough to do anything like that though!

It happened to my mum, she had her own business. A large client paid an invoice twice £6000. She told them on so many occasions that they'd overpaid. They never claimed it back. She put it into a savings account and left it there for a couple of years. Then spent it!

Do what you think is right. But make sure you could pay it back if needed!

:) Won the following claims thanks to this site...

£250.00 RBS - after 2nd letter

£140.00 First Direct - after 2nd letter

£393.32 Alliance and Leicester - filed claim on MCOL and they paid up within 2 weeks

£2218.28 HSBC (for hubbie) - filed claim on MCOL and they paid up after 3 weeks

:D nothing more to claim now and O/D and Credit Card paid off with proceeds of claims.

Hello Folks.

Although mrdoran has edited his/her posts what was being suggested is wrong, and is not supported in any way by CAG. You should claim back what you are owed, no more. If there is a mistake, they will catch up with you.

wow lucky you - you get two offers when most people are waiting for one!!! lol

now what u are asking for is 'permission' to rob the bank - yeah i know, how tempting is that... but at the end of the day they'll catch up with you so........ be honest i'd say (that's only my opinion).

oh heck what a tuffy - after all the c**p they put us through, it seems like a prayer answered that you could give them a taste of their own medicine lol.

fraud, deception.. i dunno

netty:rolleyes:

After having the day to think about this and as much as it would be lovely to have the extra money I will always be worried about spending it as i'm sure it will come back to bite me in the a** when I least expect it.

Looks like I will be holding my hands up on this one and contacting them in the morning. Still don't think they deserve it though...:D

After having the day to think about this and as much as it would be lovely to have the extra money I will always be worried about spending it as i'm sure it will come back to bite me in the a** when I least expect it.

Looks like I will be holding my hands up on this one and contacting them in the morning. Still don't think they deserve it though...:D

No, they do not.:(

But we are different. :D

Good decision. Great news on your win!

Crusher :D

you showed us yours - i'll show you mine - never been told in public before - when i was doing my son's claim - it had dragged along - they offered, he accepted, money wasn't coming as quickly as he would have liked so he rang - they said the cheque was in the post (yeah, right!), he said that wasn't good enough and they put the money in his account that day! three days later - guess what came in the post - and it was unbelievably a handwritten cheque to him from some account - for all the world looked like something you'd write to the plummer - not like any bank cheque i've ever seen. well, we were tempted - especially to put in onto the managed loan (there seemed a certain poetic justice in that!), anyway, i pm'd two people on the site whom i trusted and the f-word was bandied about (starts with an f and ends with raud!). in the end, we kept it as a souvenir and do you know dear old colin, debs and anyone else - no one ever asked for it back! still have it (crossed off the signature so we wouldn't be tempted) would give it back if they asked - for a price!

i approve of your decision mr.d even though i got here too late to read the details.... i can guess. you'll get yours! (i believe in karma).