Help Needed - Iggy pop vs HSBC

Iggy pop
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello eveyone :D

I already have my statements and im ready to send my prelim but before i do i have a few questions.

1) Which spread sheet should i use to work out how much i'm owed? Should i use (Throughout claim with contractual interest) or (Throughout claim with compounded contractual interest) Also whats the differance between them?

2) When using the spread sheet do i keep the percent rate at 8% or the banks current rate?

3) Which address do i send my prelim to? is it my local branch or Canada square?

Thanks in advance:)

• 2 weeks later...

Iggy Pop

I believe that you are excempt on certain types of benefits. if you go to the MCOL website there is information on this. There is also a helpline with telephone number and email address, might be easier to give them a call unless anyone else on here can help?

Hi

Thanks for the reply:) Ive been doing some checking and i think i need to fill in the EX160 Application form . So i guess that i fill this form in plus the N1 form then take both of them to my local court when im ready to make a claim.

Is this right?

Yes, that's right. Then you will get a notice of issue in the post a few days after you put your claim in which will tell you the date which it is deemed to be served on the bank. Make sure you send two schedules of charges to the court and send another schedule to the bank with your 8% interest added by recorded delivery. Keep us posted on your progress :)

• Haha 1

hi iggy

as you have only just submitted your lba, it gives you 14 days to have a look at the next step which is mcol/court. give them a ring about being exempt from fees so you are ready and all in order to file your claim. read as much as you can now while you are waiting too about what to expect back from the court - issued notice, acknowledgement notice etc

good luck

netty

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!