Mbna Nightmare!!!!

Cornucopia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

erm - coming up to 2 years now!

my daughter is now 15 months old so that gives you some kind of idea how long this has been going on for ALL of us. I think I've spoken to your sol - if its who I think it is - I think I may well go ahead and use him as you recommend him so highly

best wishes corn - I'm so pleased for you :)

PLEASE sign this petition to reduce amount of time CRAs hold your data

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA

I HATE MBNA :evil::-x:mad::-x

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erm - coming up to 2 years now!

my daughter is now 15 months old so that gives you some kind of idea how long this has been going on for ALL of us. I think I've spoken to your sol - if its who I think it is - I think I may well go ahead and use him as you recommend him so highly

best wishes corn - I'm so pleased for you :)

Crikey! I can't believe that your daughter is 15 months old! It seems only five minutes since you were pregnant!!!

I'll PM you details of contact as I don't think it is who you think it is!!!! :cool:

Give me a minute x

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

• 5 months later...

Can anybody help.I wrote to MBNA on the 22 July requesting a CCA. They wrote back on the 31 July saying that "the details are being processed and will notify me in due course".Today I have had a letter from 'direct legal & collections'. Apparently MBNA have sold my debt to them. I have spoken on the phone, and was told I have 7 days to pay 10% of my debt and a further 3 weeks to clear the balance. If I don't pay court proceedings will commence.What can I do?

Write and tell them that MBNA were in default of your CCA request and should therefore not have sold the debt on.

You could if you wish, also send a CCA request to direct legal & collections. I know it's annoying to have to do it twice, but it should ensure that DLC put the account on hold until they comply;)

Having read some of the posts, this could be a long job. My other creditors have been very understanding and accomodating, but not MBNA and by the sound of it DLC seem to be singing from the same song sheet.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I'm in a similar boat to everyone else here...

I lost my job and started defaulting on my payments on my credit cards. Where as Halifax have actually been very understanding, MBNA were nasty from the very start, including phone calls where people would laugh down the phone then hang up (these came from Global Vantedge), calling me at nearly 10pm on a Sunday evening!

So I am now 3 months in default, and have sent the CCA request, which (of course) didn't get replied to until nearly 2 months later. What I received is a copy of the agreement they sent me, but there is no signature on there. Do they have to have a signature to make it stand?

After I sent the CCA about 2 weeks with no calls passed, then they really stepped it up! About 4 calls a day, and letters every few days. The last letter stating I had 7 days to call them or they would take me to court and have my salary deducted, amongst other things...

What should my next step be...anyone?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks