Anyone had any luck with Wescot??

ANNALH
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I am getting really annoyed with Wescot because my claim (CCA request non-compliance and return of all monies paid to them) is dragging on and i am not hearing anything!

Ive been scanning all Wescot threads but cannot see anyone getting any money back from Wescot as yet.

Anyone with a wescot claim can you please post if Wescot have settled, or discussed settlement or tried to enter into negotiations, or on the other hand if you have already had a hearing in court and what was the outcome?

Many thanks

Hello,

I am getting really annoyed with Wescot because my claim (CCA request non-compliance and return of all monies paid to them) is dragging on and i am not hearing anything!

Ive been scanning all Wescot threads but cannot see anyone getting any money back from Wescot as yet.

Anyone with a wescot claim can you please post if Wescot have settled, or discussed settlement or tried to enter into negotiations, or on the other hand if you have already had a hearing in court and what was the outcome?

Many thanks

They won't freely repay you anything... The quickest thing to do is take them to the small claims court.... Try moneyclaim online... nice quick and simple

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ANNALH

Other than Wescot contacting me in November last year concerning a debt from 1997 (which I knew nothing about). They said I owed £360 for a debt with Great Universal.

I called them and spoke to a Lady who although was nice she was quite heavy handed with trying to get me to pay the debt off. Even though I explained at the time I had just been made redundant and was IS she wanted me to pay either the balance in full or £100 per month. I managed to negotiate a first payment of £36.

I then stumbled accross this site and with the advice given from other members sent the letter stating 'The Limitation Act'.

Received a letter from them yesterday staing that the account was now closed and I wouldn't hear from them again.

den3371:p

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I already have a court date for March, just frustrated with not hearing anything. They never reply to my letters and arent showing any sign of settling before the hearing.

WasteCot won't pay up without a judgement against them, so just sit back and wait, they don't have to reply to your letters, just as you don't have to reply to theirs :lol:

If you hear nothing by the court date, you'll get a judgement by default, there's nothing you can do to speed it up.

Nil Illigitimus Carborundum

• 2 weeks later...

I am taking them on with CCA request. But am in the middle of it, so no answer as of yet.

Wescot and Old debt s77, s78

Best Wishes

MoonHawk

I think it would be a good idea.

Mahatma Gandhi when asked what he thought of Western civilization

Advice & opinions of MoonHawk are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Lloyds TSB - Unlawful charges - Settled £8,807.68

Motor Help UK - Misrepesentation Act - Settled £111.25 (Thread Here)

Next Directory court action without a CCA for £605 - Settled & account closed (Thread Here)

CABOT - Can not produce CCA and refusing to accept it - In progress

Aktiv Kapital - Can not produce CCA and also refusing to accept it - In progress

Barclaycard - Can not produce CCA for an account of £2,000. After a long fight used CPR - Settled