bought sofa via ebay - Airspeeder/Fauzer Via Shiply has collected it and vanished

13 minutes ago, Cw2003 said:

I'm currently experiencing the exact same issue. Could you please contact me and we can discuss this 

Please will you post your story on the open forum. This will make sure that this company is brought to the widest attention .

If everything is done privately then Google will never get to know about it and more victims will not find out about this company and find themselves in similar situations. 

Also, the more people who see this, the more likely they are to join in and explain that they also are victims and maybe come up with solutions

• Like 1

It's so enraging, I've been through all the leeps and bounds as you have and I'm still left empty handed and down over £200. 

Start a new thread

I bought my sofa from eBay and it was collection only.

I found the company Shiply and paid a deposit of £20 on the 9th of March with the company Airspeeder for them to deliver my sofa.

I was told it would be delivered between 3-7 days and I still have not received it a month later.

They have called multiple times saying it will be delivered and on the first occasion they said I had to pay the outstanding amount of £75, which takes the total I've paid to £95. This was paid to an PayPal called fauzer logistics, And then just don't show up.

They don't answer emails and all the numbers I've been given don't work.

They just call to say they are coming so I wait in and they don't show.

They don't let me know anything until the next time they call.

I've received confirmation from the seller that they collected on the 23rd of March so they have my sofa.

I really need this sorted and all I'm facing are loose ends.

I've tried speaking to people for legal advice and no one is interested.

The number on WhatsApp takes you to an Instagram that is in Russian. 

• Thanks 1

posts moved to your own thread

title update

is this the Co your paid?

FIND-AND-UPDATE.COMPANY-INFORMATION.SERVICE.GOV.UK

FAUZER LOGISTICS LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return...

if so they are an unlicensed courier and went into liquidation last year.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I believe so.

I looked into it and nothing came up other than that.

I really need a contact number or just some way to get in touch with them.

I really need the sofa it was a gift for my mum who has had that sofa for 20 years and would only have the exact same one again and I managed to find it.

I didn't realise it would be this much hassle. 

I've had a look for Airspeeder – frankly they don't exist. They seem to be some kind of model aeroplane club for it refers to a fairly early British aircraft which was used for courier services.

I'm afraid that the chances of you getting your sofa are probably just about Nil.

It seems to me that we need to identify Shiply and get a proper address for them

• dx100uk changed the title to bought sofa via ebay - Airspeeder/Fauzer Via Shiply has collected it and vanished

cant find airspeeder either.

BUT under Fauzer comes up...

Xpert Delivery Ltd run by the very same person.

WWW.XPERTDELIVERY.CO.UK

Book Your Large Item Delivery. Furniture delivery to a room of choice. Late or weekend furniture courier at no extra cost. Fast and Safe, UK coverage.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Good Spot dx

However Xpert are under suspended proposal to strike off due to overdue 2023 accounts.

XPERT DELIVERY LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity

Suspension was posted 9th April 2024 though, so may be some hope there.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I have no numbers that work for Airspeeder either.  I only have a number for the particular driver who collected my items on 23rd March.

He gave the seller an excuse about warehouse owner being called away so having no access to items etc 

I have discovered one of the numbers that are on file with Shiply actually link to a Whatsapp account listed as a business AGENCH LTD 

AGENCH LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I have sent a contact to the person listed under the number I have who is linked to Agench also

- I am on a spree of messaging anyone and everyone concerned hahah xx

2 hours ago, eml1980 said:

who is linked to Agench

sorry?

#dx

and they

Sorry was typing on the hop. 

The contact number that Shiply provided me for AirSpeeder when they also took my items ( I have my own thread about it on here ) is showing on Whatsapp as being a company called Agench Ltd. 

I have found other contact numbers for that person under the Agench Ltd company name so have sent them messages also x

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Had identical situation with chairs I bought from eBay. I was directed to Shiply by seller. Contracted Fauzer via  Shiply platform. Basically  Shiply  engages fraudsters to deliver your goods and makes a profit too. Still no chairs in sight. Who is responsible for this fraud

I would urge you to contact the police

- I have done this and have a crime reference number but if they can gather evidence of repeated theft then surely they are obligated to properly investigate it? x