Got caught child's oyster card +60 uses - now SJPN

2 minutes ago, SusMeist3r said:

it's not easy writing apology letters if you're only sorry you got caught.

i would never ever give a hint on your letter to that impression!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes we need to see the SJPN paperwork..all of it!

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

28 minutes ago, SusMeist3r said:

Should I be mentioning  I was using the card many times to save towards paying my loan off as the main reason?

That would literally be a confession! Blimey. I mean - put it like this, what if that was read out in court?!

They confiscated my little sister's card on the day I got caught, and put it in evidence, they then took their time looking back 8 weeks prior to that, so they have a list of every journey that they want me to sign admitting I took their journeys.

As to why I dislike TFL, My immature self just doesn't want to be paying for transport.

I don't see how there's a way I can say why I did what I did without saying I used the card on numerous occasions.

Of course you get complacent thinking you won't get caught then eventually you do when you least expect it.

I'll be uploading the court summon files soon 

One thing I don't understand is why TFL issues Oysters for 5 year olds, what 5-10 year old ever needs to travel somewhere by themselves without a parent???

Surely they'd just let kids through with their parents right?

Edited by SusMeist3r
  • Like 1

the signing sheet is whats called a Taken Into Consideration (TIC) sheet , they are not prosecuting you for every journey, but 1 specimen journey, then making you admit the others. TIC simply means you wont get any additional fines/surcharges or EACH USE, as that would cost you £1000's, they simply are asking for the total lost fares of the other 68 uses.

and they

thats what it does.

but you now cant avoid the victims surcharge etc extras added to the specimen charge as you've received an SJPN court notice.

what date is the hearing?

you must plead guilty on it and state you wish to attend in person to show personal remorse to the judge face to face.

just remember the TfL stuff and the SJPN stuff are two different things. 

we've seen good results if you attach a copy of your SJPN reply of guilty to any TfL begging letters too.

Just now, SusMeist3r said:

It's £455.60 fares + £375 Contribution which I can live with paying, I just don't want anything else turning up that makes it worse.

cant happen.

dx

and they

17 minutes ago, SusMeist3r said:

One thing I don't understand is why TFL issues Oysters for 5 year olds, what 5-10 year old ever needs to travel somewhere by themselves without a parent???

Surely they'd just let kids through with their parents right?

So, it is still TfL’s fault, apparently!

I always suggest people write, truthfully and their own words. I’m just not sure it is great advice in this case, as if you are truthfull, you are damned by your own words …. and your attempts to use other’s words and shoehorn them into your situation is, frankly, unconvincing.

”I had a momentary lapse of judgement…. 68 times” : no way that is going to make them shift position. You need to look at it from their point of view, not yours!

• Like 2

• dx100uk changed the title to Got caught child's oyster card +60 uses - now SJPN

ive sorted the SJPN PDF file now its back up .

lots of ref numbers all over the place too!

so as my last post then

get it filled in , plead guilty, wishing to attend to show genuine remorse to the judge face to face.

then copy that page ONLY with your new begging letter to the TfL email address on their first letter pleading for an OOC.

but i dont think your present version does that job at all.

dx

and they