2024-01-11 Harrow PCN - Stopping in a Box Junction

• dx100uk changed the title to 2024-01-11 Harrow PCN - Stopping in a Box Junction
On 21/02/2024 at 14:00, dx100uk said:

photo shows you followed another car into the box, so as i've said several times, you are on the backfoot here already as you should not have done that anyway.

are these the people you have appealed too?

Environment and Traffic Adjudicators | London Tribunals

if not you should do so.

Council PCN's were decriminalised years ago, there are no 'court proceedings'?? 

scan up this letter please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They are still saying right at the end of the letter that "you can view CCTV evidence of your case online"...?????

Crazy!

The letter (1st page) also says that the email they sent on 15 Jan gave you an email to contact for the CCTV footage.

I've looked at your post on the 15th Jan quoting from that email, and you don't mention the email contact details.

Maybe check what the original email says again?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Nicky Boy

No CCTV online as checked by other members of CAG . Still photo turned up on 21/2 

I did email CCTV operations no response.

No rejection letter toy informal appeal no contact from them until I emailed them on 21/2

Does the PATAS not exist anymore as I didn't get notice of rejection I go no appeal paperwork - 

54 minutes ago, onestressedwoman said:

haven't been given a verification code for me to be able to appeal there ?

reply to harrow stating you wish a rejection letter to be issue so you can appeal to:

WWW.LONDONTRIBUNALS.GOV.UK

Important Notice The appellant portal will be unavailable due to planned maintenance between 8:00pm and 11:59pm on Thursday 1st February...

ensure you request all the info the above site lists as a requirement to use them.

read the link above carefully

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Doing that right now DX thank you !

You know how stressed these things make me so I really appreciate your assistance !

P.S. I logged on again just to check no cctv has been added and nothing has been added on their systems

I have had a response, not giving me what I asked, just a duplicate of what was sent before but the dates on the letters have been altered now one is dated 

1st March received by post copied here 

4th of March never received

12th of March email l received 

No rejection notice, what on earth 

They are seriously bullying me now and they are removing my right to appeal what now?

i will guess this is too early for it to be a response to you wanting a rejection letter? you were sending thursday.?

or is it

50 minutes ago, onestressedwoman said:

removing my right to appeal

could be their rejection not removal..

and they

Yes DX

I emailed them on Thursday

I called London Tribunal and outlined my case he was very nice and informed me without a charging certificate he has no way of knowing what stage this is at

he said I could forward what I have to them for them to look over it without an appeal of sorts or as I do not have documentation I need to bring it to them maybe wait till I get charge notice and appeal to the court ...

although he said that's long winded and on checking with his manager he informed me that the court would not issue anything to me without charging cert.

We discussed the option to go to a solicitor and get them to write the local authority a letter .. however this would be more costly than the Penalty charge notice.

Now it seems all I can do is write to my MP.

Honestly I want to tear my hair out !

It shouldn't be too soon for a reply to my request for a rejection letter as they wrote this letter to me today should it?

I've been told I can't do anything apart from pay them

they are not willing to provide CCTV???

they say in the first image uploaded I was in contravention

I have told them again my car is not in the box and is the one with the L shaped headlights ...

I'm speaking to imbeciles

DX I hope you're still reading this as I do you too Nicky boy

You wont believe this nonsense

they said no matter how far this goes I wont see CCTV, Cllr was a bit stand offish at first but after today omg!

Truthfully I was so stressed I was just going to log on and pay as the system had reset to £65 I was going allow them to bully me into paying.

However there was a box for me to appeal the ticket so I did !

I sent it through to the councillor the moment I had lodged the challenge.

Get this............. 5 minutes later I received an email copy of CCTV some 33 days after requesting it.

(I haven't watched it yet I've been in the hospital all day} 

I send a message to cllr to tell him they have finally sent through the CCTV ending my message they are jokers they really are.

Cllr responds saying " I've received this now too " ... he is as dumfounded with this as I am 

Email written to him says

" Following legislation, another 9 days must pass before we are allowed to register the PCN as the traffic Enforcement Centre and send out an order for recovery. They are likely to receive the document early April "

What on earth is going on here ???

now you need to view the CCTV footage within 9 days.

if the footage shows you entering the box (i'e following another car through it) when there was not enough room for you to fully exit the box when you entered it, then i recommend you pay it ASAP.

if the footage shows the box was TOTALLY CLEAR when you entered it, with enough room for you to completely exit it. then you should not pay it.

• I agree 1

and they

It sounds suspiciously like the process that's just been followed should be the regular way of doing things and they just screwed up the first time around?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

DX - Nicky Boy

I followed the link and guess what is doesn't go to any CCTV just back to the images on PCN  But now it says payment £195 I'm going to scream now the ticket is £195 they are taking this straight to court aren't they 

WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON

• Confused 1

tell the councillor/local MP

TfL don't do court.

yellow box infractions were decriminalised years ago.

You must not enter the box until your exit road or lane is clear. However, you may enter the box and wait when you want to turn right, and are only stopped from doing so by oncoming traffic, or by other vehicles waiting to turn right.

and they