MET PCN - awaiting for starbucks to open - 20 minute stay - Southgate Park, Stansted

As I've already mentioned on a couple of similar threads,  if you read the signage, Starbucks is not mentioned anywhere. The driver is a customer of "Southgate Park" and are entitled to 60 minutes free parking...

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• 1 month later...
On 25/01/2024 at 12:43, Help099 said:

Oh, I also asked for the Stansted byelaws and it has been forwarded to the relevant department, but again yet to receive anything further

Looking at other threads, it seems that the land doesn't belong to the airport.

Take a look at the PDF upload here...

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/463807-metdcbl-anpr-pcn-claimform-no-other-paperwork-i-moved-overstay-346-southgate-park-stansted-cm24-ipy/#comment-5239487

From the contract document, it looks like the landowner is a company called Tabacon Stansted 2 Limited.

So presumably Bylaws aren't part of the equation.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Agreed,

If they use the word "Keeper" at all in POC's, it should be specifically addressed in the defence, putting them to strict proof of driver identity.