Group Nexus ANPR PCN Claimform - Cannon Lane Retail Park, Tonbridge, TN9

Now, there's a new twist in the POC I haven't seen before...

"3. The defendant is pursued as the driver of the vehicle..."

And then,

"4. In the alternative the defendant is pursued as the keeper..."

Are they allowed 2 bites of the cherry like this?

@Andyorch

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

11 minutes ago, Andyorch said:

you cant pursue a legal keeper unless you can prove they were driving at the time

They actually say... "pursuant to POFA 2012 Schedule 4"... So it'll be a case of whether they actually complied with POFA.

Ah well, just a thought.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

I think the defence on this one should be tweaked as andy suggests, to highlight the ambiguous wording in the POC.

Get the Judge to look at the claim with a critical eye...?

• Like 1

The POC is correct with their dates. The PCN was actually issued on 24/8.

Just send the cpr request as is...

(I was rambling on about point 4 of the POC for the defence you enter later on).

• Like 1

Don't fret Hop,

CAG users have an 85% win rate in court cases.

The 15% is down to users not engaging with the forum properly, or making mistakes.

Also, what we call "judge lottery". When a judge is either in a bad mood or simply gets a point of law wrong! (pretty rare)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, Hopgarden said:

I have received a reply re my SARS request from DCB legal pluis a reply to CPR 31.14 request. They have just sent copies of the threatening letters they have previously sent me a and a copy of lots of pictures of the car parking signs in situ within the said car park.

Is there anything we haven't seen on the thread yet?

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, FTMDave said:

However, I'm a bit confused as you've named the file name as a SAR.  Are you sure about this?

Second letter in the upload on post 39 Dave.

Again, in the second letter in post 39 upload, they say they "hold a copy of the letter of claim".

BUT, they didn't include it... Hmmmm!