UKPC/dcbl ANPR PCN claimform - didnt input reg - ignored everything - auto park estate, Eastgate street, Bury st Edmunds Suffolk IP33 1YQ ***Claim discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

From my own case on the same estate, it was the business we were visiting themselves that contacted UKPC and got our PCNs cancelled. From the cancellation confirmation from UKPC, it looks like they called and followed up by Email, so Bury Bowl ought to be able to do the same ... although time has gone on now.

Apparently these new scheme was 'request' by the vets and snooker hall businesses, and it seems the snooker hall is owned by the landlord. Trying to find a contact for that there is https : //www[dot]potblacksportsbar.com/ which gives a phone number of 01284 704231, or they also seem to run a golfing simulator there too https : //www[dot]thegolferslounge.co.uk which quotes the same phone number or [email protected]

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I have but one minor thought...

... I will undertake not to pursue any costs that may have been incurred as a result of the proceedings.

Yours, XXXXX

Becomes

... I will undertake not to pursue any costs that may have been incurred as a result of the proceedings. Now ...off

and die

Yours, XXXXX

Just a thought. B leeches...

Edited by ihb9
Typo

• FTMDave changed the title to UKPC/dcbl ANPR PCN claimform - didnt input reg - ignored everything - auto park estate, Eastgate street, Bury st Edmunds Suffolk IP33 1YQ ***Claim discontinued***
16 minutes ago, Sym01 said:

No costs were incurred so can't see a point in pursuing 🤷‍♀️

Just wanted it over and done with.

Too ... right! So pleased you have also got a good resolution

• Like 1