Parking Eye PCN Claimform - Goodmayes Hospital, IIIford , Goodmayes Hospital, Barley Lane, Ilford , IG3 8XJ

At the very least I think you should be writing again,  asking for the omitted contract. Wait for other comments from the team.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

probably an annual contract that has not been paid for since the year it was taken out.

quite often the case with hospital contracts, the hospital is happy to foget the yearly fee, and PE take all the profits from payments and scam speculative invoices that people blindly pay thinking they are FINES.

thread tidied.

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes, I guess that would make sense! I wouldn't mind if they could send me some evidence proving their claim that there is adequate signage at the point of entry, or should I not ask for that right now??

You need to get into the mindset that there will be a court hearing which you will have to prepare a Witness Statement for, and anything that undermines the fleecers is good for you.

You asked to see the contract, they refused to produce it and instead said they were including a copy of a Letter of Written Authority, which is not the same as a contract, but they didn't do that either.  You believe they do not have the authority to bring the claim.  Their incompetence will be all in your favour further down the line. 

If the place is local to you, go back and photograph the rubbish signs.

You need to be building up evidence to scupper their claim.

• Like 2

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I have the pictures I took after receiving the parking charge notice,

the ones I have show that the 30 minute max stay notice (which they claim is what i breached) is covered by leaves and branches and not obvious to anyone who would be first looking at the notice that shows which direction the ward you are looking for is.

There is no other sign or notice upon entry that indicates restrictions.

All they have are CCTV signs notifying people that they are being recorded for the prevention of crime.

The other thing I find disturbing is that, not only are there no signs upon entry, but no signs or notices in the hospital (at the time) and that most people do not get seen to straight away and have to wait, so why issue only 30 minutes

, I was there an hour and a half in total, I wonder how many people are getting tickets there. 

entrance photos.pdf

@Reapstar please refrain from keep putting up blocks of text with no line spacing and punctuation

also try putting things in one multipage PDF not several single pages or single photos.

use the websites listed in upload

and name your PDF as to what it contains with its origin date

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hey DX, my apologies, I wasnt aware of that!! the website doesn't seem to allow uploads larger than 4.5mb ? Perhaps I am doing something wrong? I will have another go using the advice mentioned 

I have managed to fit everything into one PDF

this is the letters I received in response to the CPR request. 

paploc+pcn+pe chase letter.pdf

the 1st 2 are the letter of claim not from the cpr reply,....

you need to reply to the paploc with a snotty letter close to the end of the 30day deadline.

dx

and they

Of course :

Phillip Neil / Sian Louise

This email serves as an official time and date stamped response to your LETTER BEFORE COUNTY COURT CLAIM dated July 15 received on July 22nd.

Your claim is not only a joke but is clearly invalid and a waste of your time. 

You know that your claim has no basis and I know that you know that your claim has no basis. 

I find it extremely sad and disappointing that you conduct your business in such a fashion. 

You can either drop this non-starter case of yours or get a good spanking in court where I will go for an unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14(2)(g). 

Sincerely,  

After reading through some more threads I found the following regarding NHS car parking guide 2022 :

NHS car parking guidance 2022 for NHS trusts and NHS foundation trusts - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

"Additional charges should only be imposed where reasonable and should be waived when overstaying is beyond the driver’s control (such as when treatment takes longer than planned, or when staff are required to work beyond their scheduled shift)."

my appointment was delayed due to whatever reason the NHS gave at the time, lack of staff or too many patients. It was not my fault I could not leave within the alleged 30 minute time allowance that I didn't even know I had at the time. 

Surely I can use this as part of my defence too? Shouldn't this alone be sufficient for them to drop their claim?

Considering the Government NHS Car Parking Guidance link Reapstar's found, would it be worth a punt at contacting PALS, explaining the situation as it is now and asking them to intervene?

I see the relevant text is a "voluntary element", but it also states...

"The following actions from the 2015 principles remain voluntary but all trusts should implement them wherever possible."

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

The problem here is that PALS should have been contacted when the invoice arrived, not now that a court claim has been started.

Still, nothing ventured ...

[email protected]

https://www.nelft.nhs.uk/contact-us

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

check mcol claim history too please

pals good idea

anything else, sit on it.

and they

I would try PALS but I know they will be unhelpful as I have had dealings with them in the past,

they couldn't even help me when the hospital were neglecting and abusing me as an inpatient by putting my life at risk, I was suffering from diabetic complications and nearly lost my foot, my blood sugar was off the charts and they kept trying to force feed me sugar despite my constant advice that it was putting my life in danger.

I was ignored and that was what happened with PALS, no help at all.

I also noted they failed to assist the poster I got the car parking guide from, is it really worth it?

I am just being honest..

MCOL status :

A claim was issued against you on 30/05/2023

Your acknowledgment of service was submitted on 04/06/2023 at 11:19:50

Your acknowledgment of service was received on 05/06/2023 at 01:05:30

Your defence was submitted on 29/06/2023 at 11:26:45

Your defence was received on 29/06/2023 at 14:05:15

That is all that is noted? 

Thank you for following this through and providing your assistance

they have 33 days ... but northants bulk court have about 6-8weeks delays at present i'm seeing.

next step is DQ N180 being mentioned there. IF they want to move fwd. 

and they

pers id try pals regardless..

nothing nasty can happen whilst you are away even if DQ N180 claim history states it got sent to you.

you'll most probably be inside any deadline to return it when you return

dx

• Like 1

and they