Evri turned down my claims for prohibited items and other various reasons

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 351 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

can someone please help me as i dont know what i should do in these cases.

Evri have turned down to my 4 claims so far and 3 rejections so far and counting.  my claims are for either  loss or damage and ill explain the details below shortly, it seems as if they have a department who look for all the loop holes to get out of paying out and i feel that they are very clever making you feel your protected and have peace of mind when sending expensive products.

my first item was an ikea speaker lamp which i sold on ebay , i had sent this to a buyer now this item comes as 2 different parts that you can put together , what ever you put as the lamp you can choose whether it be a glass shade or a regular shade but has to have the fitment piece to fit the speaker base which u can buy too.

claim 1

my buyer bought the base speaker and it was sold as just that , the title was speaker base lamp, it was sent out and delivered to a totally different place and left in some garden to which my buyer lived in a flat and didn't have a garden and pictures were sent showing the buyers front door and main door to the building confirming o garden ,i even googled it and of course they told the truth , no garden.

i rang them straight away and they tried to get the driver to come back and get it but the track never adjusted and it was then deemed as lost 

i was told to make a claim submitted on 20-01-23 - i got a response on the 21-02-23 see pdf, saying they will pay for the postage and that would be it  because it was glass, not on the form i put speaker lamp , there as no description so they obviously were trying to find a loop hole ,

when i posted the item on ebay i said the system that finds the item for you by typing in the item and the first came up i used which had the description as a whole unit however it was just the base , i replied with evidence of pictures , i still had the shield i sent the pictures to show i still have it and they never replied back after this. send 1 - send 2- send 3 send 4 - send 5 files are ion relation to this incident.

claim 2

waiting for the above out come i had sent another of the same item again  which this time they had broken the speaker , i made a claim on the 12-02-23 and got a reply of rejection on the 17-03-23 saying that the packaging did not meet there guidelines but they had made this decision based on the buyer opening the box but not taken into account it could have come in another box which it did i explained and sent the relevant pics the delivery person took pictures of the delivery so  used that picture to show  how it was and i thought i had one thinking they cant get out of this now lol

the response was rejection because now it was a prohibited item , i explained again its not the whole thing  just the speaker part this time showing them the several different parts as its not ba full unit sold all rejected . i opened a resolver case they didn't even respond  0596- see pdf these pics are in relation to this issue

claim 3

this is another lost package, i bought some trainers for my daughter and sent them off with a few other stuff the trainers never left the place they dropped off at according to the track however at the time my mother had passed unexpectedly in the Bahamas and i had to go over in a rush , my daughter didn't tell me she had not received them due to what was going on with the stress she told me when i got back i hadn't been checking at this point,

i called them and the lady had said i had 28 days which it was just over that, i explained and she said ok and said she would go ahead and send me the form due to the circumstances , i sent it back and a month later another rejection saying it was out of the 28 days 

claim 4

i have 1 more which i had go a response today for a damaged blind that i bought for a buyer who initially bought mine from facebook , they were faulty so i replaced them, i went to ikea and bought them as to replace when she got them they came damaged , she called me and said they were broken and i told her to text me over the pics which she did and i sent them across along with the receipt i paid for them and a bank statement to show the payment,

they now are asking for the correspondence between me ad the buyer which i don't have because it was a phone call  so i suspect they will reject this one too, ie lost so far almost £600 plus postage and the protection they charge which was not cheap and its like every thing they want to just want to turn down as they don't want to pay for there mistakes

is it time for court action?  . please if someone can advise me id appreciate that

5-merged.pdf

letter of claim first me thinks,

type in evri in our search and read a good few 10-20+ threads

then comeback with any questions

threads merged and tidied.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for replying , you really helped more than you ever know,

I read a good few posts about evri, and here I was , as stupid as this sounds but feeling like they had it out for just me even there are so many people up and down the country in the same,  if not worse situation /case as I.

the update so far on the last case asking for the correspondence between the buyer and I that I couldn’t.

I responded and told them it was originally sold so long ago and explained these were warranty replacements and also the customer is a reoccurring customer and we now have developed a re-pore with one another so this was dealt with directly over calls ,

they have Come back asking for the receipts for the item, a description of the packaging and the name and address of the recipient which I did at the first stage when I submitted,

I still did it again anyway and gave 7 actual days  to reply or I would add this to other cases I’ll be filling against you,  here I wait for a reply.

One thing I would ask if you could be so kind enough to tell me what where  I could find a link for a template if a letter of claim as I can’t find where to look  

thank you all once again 

there is not one 

use the examples in other like threads here.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have just noticed this thread and I'm trying to understand what is happening.

Please do understand that this is a completely free forum and we are all I'm hate volunteers.

The first posters extremely long and difficult to get a grasp of .

Now that you have read some of the material on this sub forum, please could you set out exactly the details of what you have sent, when you sent them and what your losses are, in a short bullet pointed form and that will help us to get behind you to support you properly.

I gather that you may not have sent a letter of complaint yet. Please will you draft one and post it up here for us to have a look.

Try to make it fairly factual and skip all the narrative.