EVRI admitting loss but refusing to pay out

jk2054
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Sent an item via EVRi. EVRi lost it and admitted they lost it.

However they refuse to accept the proof of value I sent. They are asking for order numbers for the purchase of the goods.

Are they entitled to this?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

just delaying tactics

issue your letter of claim.

BUT it would be nice if you went through your threads and updated them.

you have lots that we advised on and you've not told us the outcome.......

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Also we would appreciate that you told us a story.

It's not only for our benefit – it's also for the benefit of others who come here and want help and want to understand your story.

I have to say that I'm getting the impression that almost everything you send everywhere gets lost. What's going on?

Also, you've had enough of these parcel delivery cases to know very well the kinds of detail that we need so instead of having another very long drawn-out thread, why can't you simply tell it in one go and simplify it for everybody

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Updating as per request. 

I'm chasing all of these from the last 4 years, hence there's quite a few as I send a lot of stuff by post ( i resell).

Sent a tablet valued at GBP 999.00. Paid for insurance. Parcel has 3 delivered scans, on all different days, ranging from july to september, but no proof of delivery photo nor GPS. 

Sent EVRi an email and their response was that despite an extensive investigation they could not find it and sent a form for loss. Filled the form for loss but they just ignored it.

Sent off a standard LOC from a skeleton form you approved before. Got ignored as per normal.

Please see attached proposed POC.

Please advise,

Thanks

EVRI_IGNORED_12_12_22.pdf

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Your particulars of claim are really rather verbose. We will have to work on shortening them.

Did you buy their insurance policy?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I used the same long POC as before but it was already submitted before the post afaicr.

They filed AOS today