Lowell email received over 2016 bt and cap1 debts

just an update although their email was blocked this has somehow snook through 

guess i just ignore,

they have not contacted me by letter even though i provided my address after sending them the SB letter in April 2023

Dear Mrs xxxxx xxxxxxx

Lowell Reference: xxxxxxxxx

We’re attempting to contact Mrs xxxxx xxxxxx

This email address has been provided to us as a contact address for our customer and we’d like to speak to you regarding a personal matter.

Please call our team on 0333 556 5680 or visit us at www.lowell.co.uk

Yours sincerely

Robert Taylor

UK Director of Customer Engagement

www.lowell.co.uk

We hold this e-mail address on your file and would like to use it to communicate with you. If you are not the person this email was intended for, please let us know and we will update our records.

• 1 month later...

No update as yet but started receiving text messages from Marston's saying welcome to Marston my name isn't on there just a ref number to contact them 

Then received another one with your digital journey awaits you then a link but I have not pressed the link, 

Thank You

just a quick question 

looking at the text message the number to call marston on the text is not on their website

it does have a ref no but no name to who it is for could this be a scam text ?

i have blocked and reported as advised by yourselves

thank you 

just looked up number on google who calls me seems like it could have been a scam text who knows ?

will just wait and see 

thanks dx 

Edited by anna may

Sorry dx for late reply

Marston are bailiffs are they ?

Any ideas what I do now bit worried about this

Thank you x

Edited by anna may

Thank you Dx much appreciated

So does tis mean that Lowell have sold the debt to them not heard a wink from Lowell at all

Not received any letters off them

Thankyou once again 

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick question can a dca turn up at my door and if they did how to deal with it

not panicing or anything just trying to get things straight in my head

Edited by anna may

• 3 months later...

thank uou dx 

not a lot to report

did receive a text in feb stating if i didnt contact them would be sending bailiffs with a charge of 235 pounds added, no indication to who they are contacting just a ref no so blocked and reported ,

received an automated phone call today saying i need to contact them urgently, still no mention of who they are trying to contact , blocked and reported.

hope everyone is well.

hi word for word the message says

please contact us now on 03333201829 or an enforcement agent will visit you and a minimum fee of £235 {set by legislation} will be added to your balance quote re ++++++

that was sent on 20th feb,

i then checked on the register judgements and fines website to see if there were any ccjs but it was clear,i checked old address and my new adddress, 

will probably check again to see if there is anything 

thanks for your help 

thanks dx

did i check the wrong thing ,

i havent checked any credit file as i have no credit at all not in well over 7 years now all bills are in my husbands name,

have joint building society account for our state pensions to go in thats it for me,

do not want any credit either at our age we just pay the bills when we get them

thanks dx 

much appreciated as always 

sorry to keep asking stupid questions but would the register that i checked show the same information as credit files,

as for  when we were sofa surfing was not registered anywhere for anything we were very ill and to be honest lost the will to live literally 

hi dx

thanks for the explanation much appreciated 

have not heard a peep from anyone since i sent SB letter april 2023  last year, no communication at all from lowell since we blocked their emails

i am on the electoral register for new address and my current address was on SB letter

just started getting random texts and now phone calls which state to be from marston which have been blocked and reported. 

i will keep you updated 

thank you again x

Edited by anna may