style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, wondering if someone could help me with this stressful time I’m going though.

I have received lots of bailiff letters from marstons,

Bristow & Sutor,

Newlyns,

CDER the list goes on.

These have been sent to my old address (crazy mothers property) who I fell out with and she kicked me out. She says she had misplaced all my post but obviously just chucked out anything in my name coming though the door. Since then I’ve had numerous bailiffs come to the door, obviously I have been there or had anything there. 

My brother got in contact with me recently to say that they have always turned up now and then looking for me.

Since then he has collected some letters and given them to me and I have been in contact trying to get to the bottom of it.

It has all been me getting parking tickets and tfl charges as my vehicles are registered there to me because they are company vehicles I own with my brother.

I have contacted the different companies and some of these have been going on for years.

I have no issue paying them but they have gone to far.

Can anyone advise me on what I can do from here.

I have had plenty of different options since I have reached out to friends recently as they know my current situation.

I have never had any debt and it’s killing me every day with this weight over my shoulders.

I just want to wipe the slate clean.

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks 

so the company is registered at your mothers address?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

What type of vehicles ? Are they work vans, taxis, vehicles that are in process of being sold ?

Who are the vehicles registered to ?

Where does the business run from?

Why so many parking tickets ?

Suggest that you contact the enforcement companies to get hold of all information on the parking tickets, plus the enforcement action taken so far and see what payment arrangement can be negotiated.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Work vans and cars,

it doesn’t run from my mothers address but a lot of stuff was registered there.

parking tickets due to not knowing and mistakes.

is it possible to private message me? Thanks 

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

no, no worries at all just never really used anything like this and thought would be easier. can you help me anyway. thanks

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

Yes, we can help, but the guys may want to ask more questions.

From what you're saying, vehicles that were registered to your mother's address are still registered there? It's in your interests to get the correspondence about them.

HB

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Suggest that you try to negotiate payment arrangements. 

Can you move the vehicles to somewhere safe, until you have negotiated with the enforcement companies.  They may try to seize vehicle (s) and they could be sold to cover what is owed.  

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If the original pcn's or whatever were sent to the registration address for each vehicle there is sadly little you can do other than get payment arrangements in place 

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Get it in writing from them that they are refusing payment arrangements based on affordability. Or record the phone calls with them confirming their names and who they are representing (the enforcement company and who is owed the PCN debt).

And then contact those that issued the PCN's with the details of refusals to accept payment arrangements.

The enforcement agents will be told to collect in full where this is possible, but they should be able to accept payment arrangement, if this is the only option.