Lowell/Overdales claimforn - old cap1 card (luma), old vanquis card, old O2 mobile debts - all but cap1 have been disc'd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 497 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

read upload. it TELLS YOU.

you scan each page to JPG then redact in a photo edit prog or use MSPAINT the merge the lotto one mass pdf

use the online websites as advised there.

if you already have them as one mass pdf you could use an online pdf editor BUT edits done with a PDF editor can be undone

so you'd still need to convert the pages out to JPG then back to one mass pdf.

there is a reason we specify this and dont allow JPG uploads direct to posts, as anyone can see those logged in or not and its unfair on many people that have to pay for their data or are on slow BB to be forced to download many big pictures in a post that might take many many minutes.

if you upload a redacted pdf to a post ONLY registered members can download it that way it keeps you and us safe from spys.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

So i have received a directions questionnaire today from Overdales but the amount they a claiming for has been reduced from the original claim. 

I am now waiting for my directions questionnaire from the court.

I have still not received the credit agreement form Lowell nor anything i requested from Overdales. 

Should i agree to mediation

Yes 

What does mcol status say about dq's?

Std practice for Lowell to send DQ early to intimate and harass , they might not be going anywhere in reality if they didn't file a copy to the court too!!

Have you been reading up here on Lowell claimform threads in the last month?? No good just vanishing!!

CAG is self-help too!!

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i didn't think of that. MCOL last action is my defence that was submitted. I was thinking that there time might be up to progress this and it would be stayed?

I've been reading threads have experience of county court process before. I haven't received anything from Lowell from my CCA request yet our anything from Overdales.

They rarely disclose docs until witness statement time and sometimes run away before then.

What date was defence filed? As the letter from the court said, we have your defence they have 33 days, but courts also have a backlog 

Dx

and they

Wouldn't count your chickens for a good few weeks. Keep an eye on mcol for DQ's being poss sent out 

There are numerous cases here of Lowell s not filing their n180 at the court and letting the claim get autostayed.its done to intimidate and harass people 

Dx

and they

Received a letter today from Overdales stating that:

1. the O2 claim and the Vanquis claim have been discontinued

2. that they have been instructed to proceed with the Capital One account. 

They have offered me a settlement of £800 and have also sent copies of notice of assignment, CCA and Default Notice.

I will try and get these scanned tonight and uploaded.

Still nothing on MCOL.

2 out of 3 ain't bad.....

and the 3rd might join too....:pound:

quite usual for lowells

they issue these speculative claims hoping people wet themselves and cough up.

whenever you start to scratch the surface, their whole claim falls apart..

9/10 we find that here.

dx

and they

Good new this morning i think.

3 letters received:

1 from Overdales with a Notice of discontinuance for part of the claim

2nd letter from Overdales with a Notice of discontinuance of the whole claim

Letter from Lowell saying the O2 and Vanquis will be closed forthwith.

you won!!

now you ignore them.

was always on the cards as most lowell claims that involve telecoms debt ends that way.

and they

no sadly a disc'd court claim has no bearing.

and they

• AndyOrch changed the title to Lowell/Overdales claimforn - old cap1 card, old vanquis card, old O2 mobile debts ***Claim Discontinued***
  • 2 weeks later...

I received a DQ in the post on Saturday  from the Northampton Court. looked on MCOL and can see that they have logged them on there.

Is this an error of the courts or Overdales? i have a letter from Overdales with a Notice of discontinuance. i'm a bit confused now?

Ring the court, tell them the claimant has discontinued and you can email a copy now 

Dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Tried to call Northampton a few times but was on hold and didn;t really have the time to wait as i was at work.  So i emailed them a copy of the notice and of discontinued claim.

I heard nothing back so i sent the directions questionnaire back to the court with a copy of the letter from solicitors and the notice. Today i have received notification that it has been allocated to my local county court.

I'm not sure what i am supposed to do now? should i contact the local court and solicitors?

1 from Overdales with a Notice of discontinuance for part of the claim

2nd letter from Overdales with a Notice of discontinuance of the whole claim

You did attach/email both Notices ? 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I'm sure it will trickle through eventually but in the meantime if you wish to ring Lowell's and inquire what is going on.

Is it the Notice of Allocation n157 you have received ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Okay Proposed Notice of Allocation...give Lows a ring and see what the score is.

• 1 month later...

Update

I tried speaking to Overdales but they couldn't put me through to anyone who could help me. Lowell were also the same and directed me to Overdales. 

I emailed the local court with a copy of the Notice of discontinuance and they replied saying they need to have this sent to them by the claimant and they would write to them.

Today i've received a Allocations to Small Track with a telephone hearing on the 11th January 2023.

I'm guessing i will need to defend this now?

Still time for it to arrive but I would forward copies to your local county court also...but in the meantime you must proceed as if the claim is still live.

Which Court MCOL Northampton ?  or Both ?