Brittania/BW Windscreen PCN Claimform - west Quay Retail Park Southampton SO15 1BA ***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 469 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You respond to the claim as detailed in the sticky linked by DX, then with the uploaded docs we can see where they can be challenged and batted away.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

We need to see as much of the history as possible

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 1 month later...

You wish to be able to challenge their WS and have opportunity to as their representative questions in court potentially,   DX LFI and FTMDave will likely give a more definitive reason.

• dx100uk changed the title to Brittania/BW Windscreen PCN Claimform - west Quay Retail Park Southampton SO15 1BA
  • 3 months later...

Its the Witness Statement you clobber them with. the generic defence allows time to look at what is wrong with their case in detail and counter it.

send it anyway, might still be useful

Looks good to go Gick's suggestion for 14 does read more clearly so I would amend that bit a really brilliant effort.

But don't sign the WS you post to the fleecers

• 1 month later...

And/Or Driver again

• 1 month later...

You have all your i's dottted, and t's crossed use your WS points to counter any silly claims they make.  Good Luck.

• AndyOrch changed the title to Brittania/BW Windscreen PCN Claimform - west Quay Retail Park Southampton SO15 1BA ***Claim Dismissed***

He hasn't seen a Ford Transit then that Solicitor, they have a cupholder at each side of the dash built in

• Haha 1