Smart help needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 684 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Smart parking Ltd are trading through a company called either Civil Enforcement Ltd or ZZPS.

Hi all,

Hope you find this informative and invite reply's back.

I have received an ANPN fine from Civil Enforcement Ltd for parking over the allowed time limit. (also a member of the BPA).

I have responded by sending them a letter stating that it was a breakdown and the actions that i commenced to get the repair sorted, (This was the Alternator not charging the battery).

To cut a very long story short, they did not replay back as to the results of my appeal...so hence they began sending letters, (The usual wording of treats, actions etc)

, then came the letters from ZZPS (who are a member of the BPA, (British parking association)). with the threats of further action against me. Again with the usual wording, also that if i did not pay within 14 days that they will have no option but to consider commencing enforcement action, this includes,

• An order to attend court to answer questions under oath, (with a little number 1 after but no explanation as to what this means).
  • Issuing an attachment of earnings application.
  • Issue a warrant of control application.
  • Pass my account to to a firm of High Court & Civil Enforcement Offices.
  •  

What happen?

they passed it onto the fourth option, to a company named dcbl (Direct Collection Bailiffs Ltd), Whom are also a member of the BPA?

They also send threatening letters and also display on the company letterhead, Quote,

"AS EXCLUSIVELY FEATURED ON THE POPULAR TV SHOW, CAN'T PAY? WE'LL TAKE IT AWAY"

No they are not

an zzps is a DCA not a PPC.

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry if i got the companies names wrong, but Smart are operating under so other major parking company.

But however they are still members of the BPA and as so need to abide by the T's and C's of the membership and also the Codes of Practice.

Best Regards

Stoker01

Bpa are just an old boys network created after firms were banned from clamping in 2012 when pofa came out.

smart are not a shill of anyone else.

you need to create your own topic by hitting create or + in the top red banner, not hi jack someone elses topic with your mis understandings or by telling your stort by using a status update.

Own thread created for you and your story under a status update you made merged here too

please post here now.

Dx

3 hours ago, stoker01 said:

I have received an ANPN fine from Civil Enforcement Ltd for parking over the allowed time limit. (also a member of the BPA).

Where does anything say its a FINE please??

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry, new to site and trying to find things for reply's etc. 

I thought that you could comment your own case on somebodies site, with i am 100% wrong, so again a big sorry from me and thank you for telling me.

It may appear that i have found old and false information and pleased that you have enlighten me.

It has helped with my case against the parking company, collectors, etc. via what you have already informed me about.

Best regards

Sorry forgot to answer your question, may have said fine but it was a letter through the post using NPRN.

Best regards

Stoker01

Please complete the above and we'll get you moving

Dx

and they

Could you please clarify whether it is Smart Parking or CEL that is chasing you. It has to be one or the other ,cannot be both .

In the car park were the signs from Smart parking or CEl.

Was the PCN  from Smart or CEL? Could you please post up the PCN to see if it complies with the Act.

ZZPS and DCBL are nothing more than rent a thugs who threaten everything short of hanging, drawing and quartering who have ab solutely no power at all. Always of ignore them.