VCS Windscreen PCN - Left Car Park - Brook Retail Park Ruislip

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Read up on Snotty letters they are an  outright short sharp rebuttal, that indicates you know they are clutching at straws, they are sent in place of their admission pack they send with a letter of cllaim.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 3 weeks later...

As advised already...research here on snotty+letter... type that in our search of the top red banner.......

Pop up your idea 1st for checking mind

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

VCS are the most litigious of the PPCs, and take a large number - maybe the majority - of motorists who "owe" them money to court.

The only thing that, maybe, will put them off is if they know they are on to a certain hammering.  I would therefore change the usual letter and refer to the two trouncings EL21 gave them -

Dear Simple Simon,

Re: PCN no. XXXXX

cheers for your Letter Before Claim of 14 December.

I am now well aware of the sordid little scam you have going on at Brook Retail Park ...

... and so are judges.  I followed with great glee the two absolute thrashings (PCN no. XXXXX and no. XXXXX) you were given one after the other on 27 October.  How long did it take the judge to chuck the second case in the bin?  Was it 10 seconds?  Or more like five?  Perhaps you could publicise it as the quickest court humiliation in world history! 

If you want another tolchoking then bring it on, I will enjoy going for an unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14(2)(g) and then spending it all on a foreign holiday in spring after all borders reopen while laughing at your expense.

I look forward to your deafening silence.

Unless there are objections from the other regulars send it off by 2nd class post tomorrow with a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.

Edited by FTMDave
Extra info added

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Looks fine to me, I would have used Tolchoking rather than Tonking but either way Simon cannot be unaware of the risk.if he carries on

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I know you love "tolchoking" BN but didn't want to assume I could nick your word 🤣

• Haha 1

I understand that EL21 has been kind enough to PM you the two PCN numbers so I've included references in the draft.

I've also included "tolchoking" to keep BN happy  😉

If the matter does get to court then yes you will need EL21's claim numbers, but we're not at that stage yet and hopefully won't be, at the moment you're just quoting the cases to VCS.

If you had been self helping and research ing here on CAG you'd know..

@EL21

Click it

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 year later...

Did anything happen after the snotty letter?

I ask as we have a new case of someone being taken to court at this site.