help bank entered defence

calconnor66
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6345 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Lateralus is quite right you can access your credit data online, Experian and Equifax both have web sites and as far as I'm aware make asmall charge (£10) for supplying a full history

Mine made scary reading LOL

Steve.

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

Good luck! Let us know what happens next!! :D

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

• 4 weeks later...

Just to let you know I was offered a full settlement on the 12th December , the deadline I gave them.

The letter gave some bull **** about the fact they were certain they would win but wanted to avoid unenessary litigation. Nothing to do with the fact I had requested a full disclosure and they were bang to rights. They also asked me to sign that I would not tell anyone, it is my money though.

They refused to pay it into my new account and insisted on sending by checque, knowing I was away for three weeks, dont care though I WON HAHA , will donate as soon as I get back in the UK on the 4th . Thanks to eveyone who responded Cal