Boris Johnson, former Prime Minister

A GB News spokesman said the channel was “disappointed by Ofcom’s finding”.

Our role in media is to ask tough questions, point out inconsistencies in Government policy, and hold public bodies to account when the facts justify it. Mark Steyn’s programme did exactly that. We support his right to challenge the status quo by examining the small but evident risks of the third Covid booster. In our 20 months and more than 11,000 hours of live broadcasting, this is Ofcom’s only finding against our television licence. It has not imposed a sanction.

22 hours ago, tobyjugg2 said:

So how much are they being fined?

Nothing 😀

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Just because someone or somebody disagree with your opinion does not make their opinion either misrepresentation or lies
Will you be accusing the FBI of both shortly?:lol:

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Conspiracy theories?? ?Lies and misinterpretation?????
Lab leaks anyone ????

ah those pesky FBI officials eh Jugg

• 3 months later...

Why on earth would he have attended 
No point dignifying a pointless debate which was purely for the indulgence of the usual remoaners
And what an absolute rabble they were

• 3 months later...

Boris is a busted flush for now 
So totally pointless getting all stewed up over him😀

Nice to see you again Mr Jugg😀

I thought you must be stuck up a gantry on the M25 somewhere with no internet 

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, tobyjugg2 said:

be careful HB, Under Tory laws: criticising the elite may be considered 'un-Tory' err un-British and result in your deportation to Rwanda (or sitting in a cell forever with no rights while you wait)

or it might be considered terrorist actions as a protest someone can hear .. and you'll have the Met kicking your door in to find something else to charge you with based on that

and dont even think of striking if someone might notice

WWW.REUTERS.COM

Britain on Monday set out the minimum levels of service that key public sectors such as railways and ambulances must maintain during any strikes...

What an excellent idea Jugg
May I nominate you as the most un British 
to be first in line for deportation 🤣

Meanwhile in the covid inquiry nonsense 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

PETER HITCHENS: It is perfectly obvious the Covid Inquiry is not interested in any serious consideration the whole thing...

Wondered how long before the useless vaccines and wet rags on your face would appear🤣

Meanwhile back to the “inquiry “

“The official Covid Inquiry has rapidly descended into yet another Whitehall farce. We already know the ending.

Like Brian Rix before him, Boris will be left standing on stage with his trousers round his ankles, his modesty covered by a pair of comedy Brexit boxer shorts.

Yet despite the fact that the judge and leading counsel appear already to have decided on a verdict, this one will run and run.”

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The official Covid Inquiry has rapidly descended into yet another Whitehall farce. We already know the ending.

• 5 weeks later...

Seems as if Germany has their own version of Boris🤣

I know that some of you are impatient with my posts about German politics, and particularly my repeated pieces on our retarded Health Minister. I get that this can seem like inside baseball, and that all of you suffer under the very similar idiocies of your own Covid politicians. But, I just can’t help myself. Lauterbach is a special case, a truly monumental idiot who in his boundless incompetence and stupidity vastly exceeds his peers. It is my aim to make him the international symbol of pandemic derangement. I want pictures of this human incarnation of everything that is wrong with masking children and force-vaccinating millions printed next to future dictionary entries on Covidianism. We have seen the enemy, and it is this sad, stupid, Smeagol-looking loser, who thinks Eric Feigl-Ding is an authority and that clip-on bowties are fashionable.”

DAILYSCEPTIC.ORG

The German media are waking up to the fact that their mask-loving Health Minister Karl Lauterbach is an international...

• 2 weeks later...

Now I wonder who elevated the baroness to a peerage?
Ah yes, step forward Call me Lord Dave
Says all you need to know about his judgement when calling on Israel to surrender