Boris Johnson, former Prime Minister

8 hours ago, tobyjugg2 said:

be careful HB, Under Tory laws: criticising the elite may be considered 'un-Tory' err un-British and result in your deportation to Rwanda (or sitting in a cell forever with no rights while you wait)

or it might be considered terrorist actions as a protest someone can hear .. and you'll have the Met kicking your door in to find something else to charge you with based on that

and dont even think of striking if someone might notice

WWW.REUTERS.COM

Britain on Monday set out the minimum levels of service that key public sectors such as railways and ambulances must maintain during any strikes...

What an excellent idea Jugg
May I nominate you as the most un British 
to be first in line for deportation 🤣

Meanwhile in the covid inquiry nonsense 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

PETER HITCHENS: It is perfectly obvious the Covid Inquiry is not interested in any serious consideration the whole thing...

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

* Millions of people flown back in close contact enclosed environments (planes) from known covid hotspots then sent off across the UK to spread

* Infected people sent back into enclosed environments of care homes killing thousands in what should have been safe places

* Eat out to help the virus out (use taxpayer money to pay people to spread the virus - cretinous? criminal?)

* 10s of Millions of taxpayer money routed to tory pals via the vip lane for useless PPE which is now going in landfills (like the guv allege Mone associates did) while real QUALITY UK suppliers ignored

* Torys drunkenly party while people die alone or get fined for walking out with a friend

* Do their dodgy dealings with self deleting whatsapp messages rather than documented processes .. and lie about it

* British kids go cold and hungry while the UK government guarantee energy companies record profits for foreign shareholders and Russian companies

* Call centers set up to watch coronation street while massive profits go to private sector and British people suffer

* Excrement and other pollution poured into our waterways by the millions of liters while the companies pay boosted dividends and bonus to the bosses and foreign shareholders, fail to invest, and load the UK utilities with debt to do it

* Cover up rapes and abuse by MPs

If thats what you consider being British @ tor - then thank you for the compliment in nominating me as no1 NOT that.

Oh - and I've had my latest bivalent booster a few weeks ago (my first pfizer) - no side effects or issues other than feeling slightly off for a day to announce.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling: Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

Wondered how long before the useless vaccines and wet rags on your face would appear🤣

Meanwhile back to the “inquiry “

“The official Covid Inquiry has rapidly descended into yet another Whitehall farce. We already know the ending.

Like Brian Rix before him, Boris will be left standing on stage with his trousers round his ankles, his modesty covered by a pair of comedy Brexit boxer shorts.

Yet despite the fact that the judge and leading counsel appear already to have decided on a verdict, this one will run and run.”

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The official Covid Inquiry has rapidly descended into yet another Whitehall farce. We already know the ending.

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Exclusive: Suppliers for firm linked to UK peer Michelle Mone helped source Covid masks for Australian government that were found unusable

The aussies had the sense not to have their tax money squandered, entirely unlike 'The policymaking elite who have made us (the UK) poorer & colder

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

• 4 weeks later...

Johnson (The Liar (official)) translated

I'm sorry for the pain and suffering that resulted in people raising such a stink about me, but surely nobody could have done better than me, in fact I did better.

I might have made different choices .. if they had been in my best interests at the time, but they seemed best for me at the time.

I did what I thought was best for me at the time and I wish I'd done better for me.

Nobody did better and fewer died here than elsewhere and I did it best - the statistics and records dont seem show this but its true

No-one was telling me it would be bad - well except those that did, but they didn't say it in a way that meant anything to my best interests. so I didnt hear.

All those other whatsapps deleted err lost from the time when we were saying let em die, lock em down, no let em die would have shown how good I really was if they were available ... honest.

The wine and food meetings with drunks, sh***ing and swing destroying were business meetings and I did nothing wrong.

The drunken parties at my flat were all wallpaper assessment business meetings and I did nothing wrong.

You should be glad you had me. Just imagine how bad it would have been if I'd attended the COBRA meeting rather than skulked of to write my book on taxpayer time during a developing crisis, just like I had hoped to with this.

Thank God the Hillsborough crowd didn't get their wish requiring  under law politicians candor and honesty with enquiries - although I would still be the best and maybe we can implement it for the next labour guv

Oh and as PM I cant avoid nominally accepting responsibility for all these other peoples failures which weren't my fault.

I did nothing wrong and I'm the best. Vote for me

-  Boris TL

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

679.jpg?width=700&dpr=2&s=none

[15/03/2020,12 05:20 pmj DomC: Chris shd we intro tempemture scanning at NolO »c keep crit»cal people safer?

The Tory Legacy

Boris the Liar Summary 2

I've had my hair done specially - do you like it?

The minutes for the sage meetings i didnt attend were way to technical for me to read - they had words - so I didnt read them and that of course meant there was no point me going to the actual meetings now was there. You'll be expecting me to read the stuff you sent next.

There were really excellent discussions about the trade offs, including 'they've had a good innings, let the bodies pile high, my stats show covid helps old people live longer, no more ****ing lockdowns, and lets send the SAS to Belgium to steal some vaccines for us important folk. Dom thought we should have installed temperature scans at no 10 to protect the important people - he was probably right so we couldn't waste them on airports.

Rishi was fed up with 'over' compliance so I thought he meant us bosses should party more. How could it mean anything else when he set up taxpayers paying for meals and booze at posh restaurants?

I am sorry people suffered enough to shout abuse at me for the mistakes other people made. I’ve apologised to one particular person who we were caught abusing. You cant expect more. It would take forever to apologise to everyone I should.

Cant give you a full list of my mistakes as i'm too busy having someone write a whole book about how great I am

Phone 'Hard reset? whats that? I know about a deep sea phone reset, and I know about whatsap self deleting messages, but I dont know what a phone 'hard reset' is .. does it involve a hammer or running over the evidence with a car?

I didnt sack defect handcock because i couldn't find anyone I was sure was a 'trade up' who would suck up and say what we told him to say like defect Handcock did

How could we have time to do stuff when we were getting on with the priority task of promoting ourselves, saying its all wonderful and hiding stuff .. and we certainly weren't giving up our Party and scoff times to do it and upset rishi

I was really rattled seeing those scenes in Italy - I was planning on sidling off there for some quiet at taxpayer expense and have someone write my book for me. Covid really put the kibosh on those plans. So dont tell me about downsides.

thought “biggest damage” of Covid would be done by a blatant incompetent doing stuff - so I didnt - so Not my fault. I did great. I'm the best - cheer and vote me in as hair Herr Emperor for life

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

“hundreds and hundreds of hard-working civil servants who thought that they were following the rules”

AND SOME THAT WEREN'T

th?id=OIP.jzztOz0yHvGgLCMLk2qTqAHaEJ%26p_122229457_toryparty.jpg??v=1.0.20221027

th?id=OIP.CAMH9ImcR-DfvmnzhTfVeQHaD4%26p

The Tory Legacy

Seems as if Germany has their own version of Boris🤣

I know that some of you are impatient with my posts about German politics, and particularly my repeated pieces on our retarded Health Minister. I get that this can seem like inside baseball, and that all of you suffer under the very similar idiocies of your own Covid politicians. But, I just can’t help myself. Lauterbach is a special case, a truly monumental idiot who in his boundless incompetence and stupidity vastly exceeds his peers. It is my aim to make him the international symbol of pandemic derangement. I want pictures of this human incarnation of everything that is wrong with masking children and force-vaccinating millions printed next to future dictionary entries on Covidianism. We have seen the enemy, and it is this sad, stupid, Smeagol-looking loser, who thinks Eric Feigl-Ding is an authority and that clip-on bowties are fashionable.”

DAILYSCEPTIC.ORG

The German media are waking up to the fact that their mask-loving Health Minister Karl Lauterbach is an international...

4 hours ago, theoldrouge said:

repeated pieces on our retarded Health Minister.

+1  - recent or current although in the retarded stakes, Handcock takes some matching

Painful, retarded, + worse?

Edited by tobyjugg2
  • Like 1

The Tory Legacy

as Boris the liar waffles and obfuscates and claims that ONS and other official stats are wrong - 'cause Handcock said I did grate .. :nod:

(Johnson actually uses dimwit handcock as his 'statistics to counter the ONS etc)

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Yep - as predicted long ago here 'I wasn't criminal how did I know everyone else was misleading me'

- aka incompetence as an excuse for rampant negligence, self-serving and breaches of democratic protocol

But Boris - you were REPEATEDLY told in one liners and given the full assessment

Boris the Liar: was i? - but I didnt understand or believe them - anyway 'prove it'

We just have

Boris the Liar: No you haven't the real proof that I am brilliant is in those missing whatsapps - honest

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

PPE via the VIP lane was on average four times more expensive.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Good Law Project finds items were priced up to four times higher by companies referred through scheme by UK ministers

• Sad 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

What i want to know is why there aren't prosecutions on this

.. apart from the fact that the perpetrators are our masters .. well they certainly aren't answering to us .

The Tory Legacy

Tory peer Michelle Mone admits she LIED

‘Yes, I am involved.’ And the government knew I was involved.”

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

The Tory peer has launched a public fightback to allegations surrounding the multi-million pound contract.

"I am ashamed of being a Conservative peer given what this government has done to us"

the pair claimed a “DHSC negotiator” suggested the case could “go away” for the right sum

- apparently referring to the court case to get the duff PPE money back

NOT ashamed of the crap PPE she vastly profited from

-Telegraph report

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Investigative reporter - paid by medpro - LOL

Wont be bothering watching that advert.

Only questions I have is:

why is it taking so long to get her and others in court?

why are the government officials that presided over the VIPal lane cronyism not charged with abuse of position?

• I agree 1

The Tory Legacy

WWW.THELONDONECONOMIC.COM

It comes after their homes in London and the Isle of Man were raided by detectives in April 2022. Mone has denied any wrongdoing.

PPE Medpro and supply chain partners made as much as £100m in profits;

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

PPE Medpro and supply chain partners made as much as £100m in profits; Tory peer and husband now selling yacht and homes

In simple terms

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Especially as ministers and senior political civil servant appointees are up to their ears and long pointy noses in it

Like the extra 100 million for Rwanda:

"Asked by reporters who signed off the additional (£140 MILLION at least) payments, Mr Sunak’s deputy spokeswoman said: “The home secretary. It is an operational decision to release funding under the MoU [memorandum of understanding].”

The letter also revealed that the money was ordered to be paid via a ministerial direction, which means senior civil servants had initially refused to sign off the cash, due to concerns over value for money."

The Tory Legacy